Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

OMM 1: 90% sure my favorite part of Jurassic World was when Chris Pratt's character muttered "son of a bitch.." under his breath and the younger brother character quietly just "...don't say 'bitch'" 

OMM 2: I've been willingly awake for like 22hours now

....why did I let this happen tumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

I...I don't know how to react to this. I don't know how she would've reacted either, ahahahaah............

how did you even stumble across this anyway, lol

--

OMM: I don't know why I just thought of it, but I finally got some sheet music for Gaur Plain today. It's so much fun to play and the pad of my pinky finger is now raw after experimenting with a bunch of shifting. Worth it though. So freaking worth it.

OMM2: Why is the music for Xenoblade Chronicles so damn good??

I just discovered this mashup of You Will Know Our Names and I'm dying on the inside. Gaur Plain and now this???

will be checking out more of the game's music in the near future

I've been anticipating Smash 4 for as long as I can remember, and so in the many years leading up to its reveal I've been stalking each and every site I could find to get info on it, even it mostly was just speculation and baseless hype.  Occasionally, odd things were posted and I couldn't help but save them, ahah.

XC's music is awesomesauce.  I remembering hearing it before Smash 4 came out and thought "Damn, I need to get this game."  But once I checked the price tag and realized it took hundreds of hours to get through, I decided nahh wasn't worth it.  A lot of their tracks are in Smash anyway.  Xenoblade's OST is always top notch. Other series in Smash have a decent amount of standout songs like Mega Man, Street Fighter, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Kid Icarus, Baten Kaitos Origins, and Mario, but Xenoblade Chronicles always has a consistently solid score.  Makes playing on Gaur Plains an absolute pleasure.

OMM: Looking forward to this Disney trip, but it's really wrecking my schedule.

I've gotten so used to subs I can't even watch english shows without them.

tumblr_lw2545XdCg1qdpgsdo1_500.gif

I thought I watched a lot of anime, but goodness I can still watch movies in English without subs.  If anything, they'd be more distracting since I'd be always trying to read ahead.

--

OMM: Finally, after redoing all the steps to remove a mistake I didn't realize I had made, I've RNG abused a shiny Timid Latios with perfect IVs in Sp. Atk and Speed.  I-it's so beautiful.

f6d613eba8304e00cdec04edeb20cc69.500x281

And just in time as well; I'll be EV training and leveling it up during the Disney trip, along with the rest of my shiny Battle Tower dream team.

I've been anticipating Smash 4 for as long as I can remember, and so in the many years leading up to its reveal I've been stalking each and every site I could find to get info on it, even it mostly was just speculation and baseless hype.  Occasionally, odd things were posted and I couldn't help but save them, ahah.

XC's music is awesomesauce.  I remembering hearing it before Smash 4 came out and thought "Damn, I need to get this game."  But once I checked the price tag and realized it took hundreds of hours to get through, I decided nahh wasn't worth it.  A lot of their tracks are in Smash anyway.  Xenoblade's OST is always top notch. Other series in Smash have a decent amount of standout songs like Mega Man, Street Fighter, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Kid Icarus, Baten Kaitos Origins, and Mario, but Xenoblade Chronicles always has a consistently solid score.  Makes playing on Gaur Plains an absolute pleasure.

OMM: Looking forward to this Disney trip, but it's really wrecking my schedule.

I know the internet can be unpredictable, but I just can't help but wonder what context that video was in when you discovered it, ahahahaha.................

(or was it something you stumbled across in the YouTube "recommended" videos?)

Geezus, XC's music is so good I'm going to cry. I also heard that the game itself is unparalleled. Heck, I've read that XC can even give FE a run for its money. It's a game I'm definitely considering once I get my hands on a 3DS. Gahh, I'm so out of the loop :c

Damn, the choir in that Kid Icarus OST from smash...... sounds like something that'd go well in the Fate series, to be honest, lol

really top notch stuff

Route 10 was my favorite OST in B/W and hearing it arranged so well in smash is just heaven to my ears

wtf Baten Kaitos Origins????

omfg everything is so intense

hell, I just saw a squirrel scampering across someone's driveway while listening to this, and it. was. so. dramatic.

I haven't had the time to check out every OST from smash, but it's priority now.

ty Akazora for showing me the light

oh, and I hope you have fun on your Disney trip! Be sure to let me know how it goes, haha

--

OMM: currently listening to smash's variation of Route 10 for the nostalgia

>puts on headphones

2k4g44.jpg

lol, that happened to me once after going on a DC binge-fest

OMM: Finally, after redoing all the steps to remove a mistake I didn't realize I had made, I've RNG abused a shiny Timid Latios with perfect IVs in Sp. Atk and Speed.  I-it's so beautiful.

f6d613eba8304e00cdec04edeb20cc69.500x281

And just in time as well; I'll be EV training and leveling it up during the Disney trip, along with the rest of my shiny Battle Tower dream team.

;-;

OMM: A bunch of Persona 5 screenshots from the unreleased second trailer were leaked last night while I was asleep \o/

tumblr_inline_nm8w65nfs31rncho5.gif

I'm a little bit like that too! I really wish subs were available for some shows but I don't mind most shows don't have them

I know the internet can be unpredictable, but I just can't help but wonder what context that video was in when you discovered it, ahahahaha.................

(or was it something you stumbled across in the YouTube "recommended" videos?)

I think someone posted a gif of part of the dance on a forum, and naturally the source was linked not too long afterwards, haha.

Geezus, XC's music is so good I'm going to cry. I also heard that the game itself is unparalleled. Heck, I've read that XC can even give FE a run for its money. It's a game I'm definitely considering once I get my hands on a 3DS. Gahh, I'm so out of the loop :c

Damn, the choir in that Kid Icarus OST from smash...... sounds like something that'd go well in the Fate series, to be honest, lol

really top notch stuff

Route 10 was my favorite OST in B/W and hearing it arranged so well in smash is just heaven to my ears

wtf Baten Kaitos Origins????

omfg everything is so intense

hell, I just saw a squirrel scampering across someone's driveway while listening to this, and it. was. so. dramatic.

I haven't had the time to check out every OST from smash, but it's priority now.

ty Akazora for showing me the light

OMM: currently listening to smash's variation of Route 10 for the nostalgia

Ah crap, I almost forgot XC was on the New 3DS.  Damn, it's like the only New 3DS exclusive game, too.  But I was too poor to afford that so I settled for a 2DS...  Would the extra $100 spent have been worth it?  Maybe, I guess, but then I'd also have to buy XC 3D which is another $40.  That and the time it takes to complete the game is pretty insane.  Aghh, I'll just focus on what I have to get done first before I worry about that, hahah.

I remember posting Destroyed Skyworld a long while back in the Last Song You Listened To thread and saying it reminded me of Fate/Zero, and you commented on that but since you hadn't gotten into Fate yet you couldn't also relate.  Haha, it's good that you can relate now!

Ohhhh, Route 10 was my favorite, too!  It was such a short route but the music was fantastic.

And nostalgia already??  Kenzi, you're growing up too fast!  These games are only 4 years old (okay that's actually quite a bit of time the more I think about it....)

Your comment on Valedictory Elegy reminded me of those comments people used to make years ago on YouTube videos with epic music.

"This song makes eating a sandwich epic!!"

Man, good ol' YouTube.

Ah geez, you're giving me too much credit for just posting links to video game soundtracks, haha.  Though, I suppose you're still welcome!

;-;

I know, I'm crying, too.  Thank goodness Garchomp isn't part of my team, because he would have ruined the sparkly color squad's flow.

488.png381.png212-m.png

(hory shet they look so good lined up like that)

I can RNG abuse a shiny for you if you want.....

It just needs to be 3rd or 4th gen.......

--

OMM: Unlocked all the custom moves I needed, and now I'm so sick of anything related to Smash for Wii U I'm probably just going to play Mario Kart 8 today.  Still haven't tried my hand at 200cc nor have I checked out those new tracks.

Still I ship KenZora

Today I finally typed in the beginning of an original story after years of just stuffing my notebooks! \o/

Still I ship KenZora

*elegantly sidesteps this post*

Have a piece of the real OTP right here:

il_214x170.765086122_50w4.jpg

--

OMM1: The new trailer for the live action Shingeki no Kyojin movies was interesting.  There's a lot of negativity regarding how cheesy it looks, but Battle Royale had some weird moments and yet it became a cult classic.  I'll check it out once it's officially licensed or fansubbed.

OMM2: Why is Pokemon-Amie so underrated??  People rarely talk about it, but it's surprisingly complex, cute, addictive, and all around fun. Wish I had started utilizing it earlier and not right before Victory Road...

OMM3: For those that don't know, I'll be vacationing at Disney World from tomorrow to July 6th-7th.  I'll still try my best to stop by DCW as often as I can.

Ah crap, I almost forgot XC was on the New 3DS.  Damn, it's like the only New 3DS exclusive game, too.  But I was too poor to afford that so I settled for a 2DS...  Would the extra $100 spent have been worth it?  Maybe, I guess, but then I'd also have to buy XC 3D which is another $40.  That and the time it takes to complete the game is pretty insane.  Aghh, I'll just focus on what I have to get done first before I worry about that, hahah.

I remember posting Destroyed Skyworld a long while back in the Last Song You Listened To thread and saying it reminded me of Fate/Zero, and you commented on that but since you hadn't gotten into Fate yet you couldn't also relate.  Haha, it's good that you can relate now!

Ohhhh, Route 10 was my favorite, too!  It was such a short route but the music was fantastic.

And nostalgia already??  Kenzi, you're growing up too fast!  These games are only 4 years old (okay that's actually quite a bit of time the more I think about it....)

Your comment on Valedictory Elegy reminded me of those comments people used to make years ago on YouTube videos with epic music.

"This song makes eating a sandwich epic!!"

Man, good ol' YouTube.

Ah geez, you're giving me too much credit for just posting links to video game soundtracks, haha.  Though, I suppose you're still welcome!

I know, I'm crying, too.  Thank goodness Garchomp isn't part of my team, because he would have ruined the sparkly color squad's flow.

488.png381.png212-m.png

(hory shet they look so good lined up like that)

I can RNG abuse a shiny for you if you want.....

It just needs to be 3rd or 4th gen.......

hmm, does XC really take that long to complete?

I like a nice long game, and it seems to get a lot of positive reviews so it can't be that bad.

I'll admit that the extra $140 would be a bit much...

haha yup. 

I wasn't familiar with the Fate series at the time so I figured it could go well with FMAB as well. 

That post you made was what inspired me to make that comment after all, heh.

oh geez, B/W is four years old already?

I haven't listened to the B/W OSTs for such a long time. It was only now when you reminded me that smash made an arrangement of Route 10 that I decided to check it out again.

I vaguely remember those "epic" comments from YouTube, but now everything is filled with "hurrhurr u guise dis is obvs sandstrom darud"

your dark type weakness bothers me a little

if you happened to encounter a Houndoom...(I know it's very situational, but still)

I feel like Suicune would be a better wall (and its shiny isn't half bad either)

nah, it's cool.

I don't need any shinies at the moment and it's not like there's a way for us to trade, haha

thanks for the offer though!

Still I ship KenZora

*elegantly sidesteps this post*

Have a piece of the real OTP right here:

il_214x170.765086122_50w4.jpg

Akazora, pls

true OTP:

enjwbF2.jpg?2

OMM1: The new trailer for the live action Shingeki no Kyojin movies was interesting.  There's a lot of negativity regarding how cheesy it looks, but Battle Royale had some weird moments and yet it became a cult classic.  I'll check it out once it's officially licensed or fansubbed.

omg, this reminds me of that SnK Subaru commercial

--

OMM: .........and it blistered

Looks like we're gonna have some domino effect :3 I won't be surprised if other countries follow.

I really, truly hope so because there's a lot of work to be done internationally. Especially when you remember being gay can get you imprisoned or even killed in some countries. Not sure how realistic of a hope it is but the world's changing, perhaps something more really will come out of this c:

----------------

OMM: suddenly a lot happier about not going swimming over the past few summers....

Looks like we're gonna have some domino effect :3 I won't be surprised if other countries follow.

On My Mind: Whoa. Been play Agario for hours again :V

Agar.io <333

OMM: Your move

On My Mind: Lol, JWs are advertising there religion everywhere in the internet, seriously :P

---

I really, truly hope so because there's a lot of work to be done internationally. Especially when you remember being gay can get you imprisoned or even killed in some countries. Not sure how realistic of a hope it is but the world's changing, perhaps something more really will come out of this c:

----------------

OMM: suddenly a lot happier about not going swimming over the past few summers....

Well, some people, especially those in the higher ranks, are completely close minded about things so it's a hard fight. But younger generations like us, are more open to this so let's just hope that in the future, things change when some of us replace the oldies.

I still don't get the overly hatred on LGBTs really. I mean I'm neutral stanced and stuff but imprisoning and killing is just just way over the line.

Edited by MKay

OMM: I was looking through my old stuff from grade school and I found a bunch of stuff from 8th grade including the little autobiography I had to write for the little yearbook-esque thing my entire grade got and I started off my one paragraph with "I don't know if you've heard about this thing called the internet but it's pretty much my favorite thing."

tumblr_m42qwlOnrQ1r58lid.gifwhy didn't anyone stop me

Well, some people, especially those in the higher ranks, are completely close minded about things so it's a hard fight. But younger generations like us, are more open to this so let's just hope that in the future, things change when some of us replace the oldies.

I still don't get the overly hatred on LGBTs really. I mean I'm neutral stanced and stuff but imprisoning and killing is just just way over the line.

Very true. It's great to know that in a decade or two humanity as a whole will be a lot more accepting of others regardless of how they look, who they love, and how people just live their lives in general. It just kinda sucks knowing some of the people who are currently in power want to do everything they can from letting the world get to the point though. (Fox example, because of the Supreme Court ruling, a county in Alabama isn't issuing marriage licenses at all currently--not even to straight couples.  :huh: )

Exactly! I mean, think about far humanity's come; the fact that we're talking and have the ability to converse through a virtual international forum was completely unthinkable a century ago! It's just really bemusing to think some parts of the world are still so violently anti-LGBT. I could get them still being intolerant of homosexuality and stigmatizing it but the fact that it's illegal is very unsettling.