Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Quick clarification, the Smash link leads to the official YouTube reveal, so there aren't any spoilers, not even in the related videos or in the title.  It's safe, haha.  It's less than 20 minutes, if you're wondering.

(Also, you kinda got spoiled by the Nintendo World Championships...)

I noticed that Roy was new during the NWC, but I just assumed that I missed an update or something, haha

--

OMM: orgo

I have a month though

On My Mind: World Cup Qualifiers just started some few days ago :D :D *cheers for my national team*

I personally can't imagine it happening, but I'll be happy if it does :D

And I wouldn't troll you by rick rolling or something! D:

It would be something more elaborate than that ;)

OMM 1: My neighbors that I used to live across the street from and was sorta friends with, they moved into this like 6000sq ft mansion a couple years ago and I'd sorta forgotten about them until now because they posted picture on facebook since it was the youngest one's 14th birthday and dear lord. . . . .. . those people are loaded--that house is freaking huge! I knew their dad was like a CEO at some decent sized company and that they weren't exactly scraping by but damn that's a huge house  :blink: Their living room was just-- oh my god

OMM 2: I saw that 2 second clip from Persona 4 Dancing All Night in that new games montage Sony

...I saw that and it was great but Persona 5

where is it

I need to know

OMM: Obnoxious :<

OMM2: Wooow. The poetry made it sad.

OMM3: Found you!

OMM4: One way of baffling Cleverbot is to talk to him about your problems and ignore everything he says. Unfortunately, I can't use this on humans :(

So now my parents think being unable to do exercises due to sharp pain in my shoulder and having trouble keeping myself straight are psychological problems. *claps* Maybe I'll never go get myself checked, in a few years it will noticeable and irreversible and I would be able to say, "Told You So."

I noticed that Roy was new during the NWC, but I just assumed that I missed an update or something, haha

--

OMM: orgo

I have a month though

You're alarmingly nonchalant about Roy returning to Smash.  Or maybe that's only because I'm a bit of a Roy fanboy and this feels great after so many years of jokes about Ike being in Brawl and Roy being left out.  He feels really different from his Melee version (and even his Project M version) so it's going to take a bit of time to get used to his play style.  Most competitive players are claiming he's even better than Marth.  Time for some sweet sweet revenge...

Orgo??!  Are you taking an introductory summer course or something like that?  Goodness, look at how driven you are!  (I'll pray for you.)

--

OMM: Ughhh, Nintendo completely flopped this E3.  What a buzzkill.  I might as well have just gone to school today to sign yearbooks...

Whatever, I was expecting to go to sleep today with new games to look forward to, but the only good stuff revealed we already knew about.  This gives me time to catch up on my backlog of games, but still, there's a kind of fun involved with anticipating the release of a game you think will be good.

OMM: Obnoxious :<

OMM2: Wooow. The poetry made it sad.

OMM3: Found you!

OMM4: One way of baffling Cleverbot is to talk to him about your problems and ignore everything he says. Unfortunately, I can't use this on humans :(

Completely unrelated to anything that you said (because without context, you're not making much sense), but your profile picture is broken and it's been bothering me, ahahah....

So now my parents think being unable to do exercises due to sharp pain in my shoulder and having trouble keeping myself straight are psychological problems. *claps* Maybe I'll never go get myself checked, in a few years it will noticeable and irreversible and I would be able to say, "Told You So."

I feel like I'm missing something

how does physical pain = psychological problems

You're alarmingly nonchalant about Roy returning to Smash.  Or maybe that's only because I'm a bit of a Roy fanboy and this feels great after so many years of jokes about Ike being in Brawl and Roy being left out.  He feels really different from his Melee version (and even his Project M version) so it's going to take a bit of time to get used to his play style.  Most competitive players are claiming he's even better than Marth.  Time for some sweet sweet revenge...

Orgo??!  Are you taking an introductory summer course or something like that?  Goodness, look at how driven you are!  (I'll pray for you.)

--

OMM: Ughhh, Nintendo completely flopped this E3.  What a buzzkill.  I might as well have just gone to school today to sign yearbooks...

Whatever, I was expecting to go to sleep today with new games to look forward to, but the only good stuff revealed we already knew about.  This gives me time to catch up on my backlog of games, but still, there's a kind of fun involved with anticipating the release of a game you think will be good.

I've never played the FE series before so I'm not too attached to the characters, haha (my sister was unreasonably obsessed Marth though, for some reason...)

Plus I never played Roy back in Melee. I just derped around with Falco, Kirby, and Pikachu, lol

yup, I'm taking an orgo class in that summer program I mentioned to you earlier.

I know orgo tends to get a bad rep, but I didn't think it was too bad. We touched on the material in AP Chem last year so I'll have to flip back through my notes and refresh myself. I'm not sure why everyone hates it so much. Or maybe I just forgot how miserable I was during the orgo unit...

ehh, I'll find out one way or another.

I didn't watch this year's E3, and judging by the looks of it, I guess I didn't miss much.

--

OMM: another annoying callus on the side my thumb from my tennis racquet

it'll blister soon but at least it doesn't hurt as much

OMM 1: The more people I see freaking out about the new Game of Thrones episode the more I worried I get. . .. .. 

OMM 2: German's such an angry sounding language but the more I learn about it, the cuter it is. The word for outer space, "weltraum", is literally the words "world" (welt) and "dream" (traum) put together tumblr_m42rkciWcq1r58lid.png

I feel like I'm missing something

how does physical pain = psychological problems

Some mental illnesses can cause physical pain.

I can see where his parents are coming from but I don't know get they seem so sure there's not a different cause for the pain since it's a lot more likely that he actually got physically hurt somehow. *shrugs*

@Vanquisher regardless of whatever the cause actually turns out to be, I hope your shoulder feels better soon! 

OMM 2: German's such an angry sounding language but the more I learn about it, the cuter it is. The word for outer space, "weltraum", is literally the words "world" (welt) and "dream" (traum) put together tumblr_m42rkciWcq1r58lid.png

It is, but I don't want to learn German language.

@ machine - Ehh, as for the chronological order, Ys Origins - Ys I&II - Ys Felghana - Ys Celceta - Ys Kefin (which probably will be the next one to be released) - Ys Napishtim and then Seven. I think yours can run it without any problem, I mean it's playable on an Intel Atom, 1GB RAM and 64 MB netbook lol. And I doubt yours is worse than that hahaha.

OMM - Sore throat, I knew you'd come! It was kinda weird I haven't had one since the year started.

OMM 2 - Gosh this Engineering Drawing got me up 'til midnight. I really should go to sleep, class tomorrow.

I've never played the FE series before so I'm not too attached to the characters, haha (my sister was unreasonably obsessed Marth though, for some reason...)

Plus I never played Roy back in Melee. I just derped around with Falco, Kirby, and Pikachu, lol

yup, I'm taking an orgo class in that summer program I mentioned to you earlier.

I know orgo tends to get a bad rep, but I didn't think it was too bad. We touched on the material in AP Chem last year so I'll have to flip back through my notes and refresh myself. I'm not sure why everyone hates it so much. Or maybe I just forgot how miserable I was during the orgo unit...

ehh, I'll find out one way or another.

I didn't watch this year's E3, and judging by the looks of it, I guess I didn't miss much.

--

OMM: another annoying callus on the side my thumb from my tennis racquet

it'll blister soon but at least it doesn't hurt as much

Ahh, so your sister is into those types of guys, ehh?  Show her this, she'll love it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJu40f2IbHI

Sasuga Kenzi, finding orgo to not be too bad, haha.  Whether or not you walk in there with confidence, I wish you luck!  I never took AP Chem because I heard the class was brutal.  Only a handful of my friends did, but I'm not too sure how well/poorly they handled the orgo unit.

Yeah, Nintendo completely lost this year's E3.  There wasn't much new stuff, and the new stuff that was revealed didn't look very interesting.  They're getting a ton of hate right now on YouTube (that Metroid trailer is getting an insane amount of dislikes and the Animal Crossing for Wii U trailer is no better), though I don't think all of it is warranted.  They're always airing surprise Nintendo Directs throughout the year, all of which are jam packed with a ton of hype stuff, which Microsoft and Sony don't do, so it kinda balances out.  And hey, we got the Nintendo Word Championships.  The thing is, investors only pay attention to E3 given how big of an event it is, so in the public's eye Nintendo failed.

Also, rip in peace Kenzi's thumb.

--

OMM: Smash for Wii U's RNG hates me.  Hours of work, and not a single new Dark Pit custom move to show for it.  Pls, there are only two more to unlock, I'm sooo close.... 

OMM: While digging through my closet in attempt to find one of my old ds games (which I did actually find), I found not only my old gameboy sp and it's charger but I found my old wallet too. It's even got about $7 worth of change and a $2 bill left in it \o/

It is, but I don't want to learn German language.

Yeah it's not exactly a language most people want to learn. It's certainly not the prettiest language out there either but it's not bad one to learn at all c:

@ machine - Ehh, as for the chronological order, Ys Origins - Ys I&II - Ys Felghana - Ys Celceta - Ys Kefin (which probably will be the next one to be released) - Ys Napishtim and then Seven. I think yours can run it without any problem, I mean it's playable on an Intel Atom, 1GB RAM and 64 MB netbook lol. And I doubt yours is worse than that hahaha.

Noted, thank you c:

My laptop's got some kind of problem with it's graphics card but I'm sure it could run it just fine if I figured out what exactly's wrong with it. I think it's just outdated so it's probably an easy fix fortunately, but I don't want to rush ahead and buy it without making sure first. (the current 30% off sale price on steam is pretty tempting though) 

Ahh, so your sister is into those types of guys, ehh?  Show her this, she'll love it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJu40f2IbHI

Sasuga Kenzi, finding orgo to not be too bad, haha.  Whether or not you walk in there with confidence, I wish you luck!  I never took AP Chem because I heard the class was brutal.  Only a handful of my friends did, but I'm not too sure how well/poorly they handled the orgo unit.

Yeah, Nintendo completely lost this year's E3.  There wasn't much new stuff, and the new stuff that was revealed didn't look very interesting.  They're getting a ton of hate right now on YouTube (that Metroid trailer is getting an insane amount of dislikes and the Animal Crossing for Wii U trailer is no better), though I don't think all of it is warranted.  They're always airing surprise Nintendo Directs throughout the year, all of which are jam packed with a ton of hype stuff, which Microsoft and Sony don't do, so it kinda balances out.  And hey, we got the Nintendo Word Championships.  The thing is, investors only pay attention to E3 given how big of an event it is, so in the public's eye Nintendo failed.

Also, rip in peace Kenzi's thumb.

--

OMM: Smash for Wii U's RNG hates me.  Hours of work, and not a single new Dark Pit custom move to show for it.  Pls, there are only two more to unlock, I'm sooo close.... 

I...I don't know how to react to this. I don't know how she would've reacted either, ahahahaah............

how did you even stumble across this anyway, lol

Now that I think about it, the orgo test usually has one of the lowest test averages. It's probably because the orgo unit is the first unit that the teachers here teach in AP Chem. The class itself was easily one of my hardest classes last year and, in my opinion, was almost on-par with Calc BC's difficulty. Thank you for the sentiment though, heh.

whoaaaa... I was scrolling through the comments of both trailers and damn. I didn't realize this year's E3 was that bad. The length of that dislike bar on both videos is overwhelming. I'm surprised that the comments and ratings haven't been disabled yet.  

--

OMM: I don't know why I just thought of it, but I finally got some sheet music for Gaur Plain today. It's so much fun to play and the pad of my pinky finger is now raw after experimenting with a bunch of shifting. Worth it though. So freaking worth it.

OMM2: Why is the music for Xenoblade Chronicles so damn good??

I just discovered this mashup of You Will Know Our Names and I'm dying on the inside. Gaur Plain and now this???

will be checking out more of the game's music in the near future

OMM1 : Might actually fail this year ....

OMM2 : If I do pass, I'Il never ever ever have Greek and French classes again!

OMM3 : How I can be so bad at MOBA's

Happy Father's Day ^.^

Although this day cannot be worse when mama has some kind of meeting in the morning and papa has his in the afternoon. And the worst part was that according to papa, my gift was too girly for him. TT^TT It is a laptop bag >.< I bought it at a men's boutique, papa! A MEN's one. It is even handmade from black leather and gray fabric -.-""" THERE IS NOTHING GIRLY ABOUT THE BAG >.<!!!

OMM 1: the kitchen sink in my house doesn't work because we thought it needed new batteries but even after changing them it still doesn't work

I didn't even know sinks needed batteries...

I had no idea how much of an inconvenience not having a kitchen sink was too

OMM 2: "Watch E3 Day 0 coverage here!" twitch... twitch no

Thanks for your advice :D The bold line is kinda true though xD But in communication, expressing what you think is not always as good as expressing what other people want you to think :/

Mklandia participates in WC :o?

Not really. You should always be honest 90% of the time. What I mean is that express what you really want to express not something the others want you to say. Question is that if you lie to someone, are you doing it for the sake of the person coz you want to affirm with them and not make them feel bad? or are you doing it for the sake of your self image? Either way is bad but the latter is the worse tho. Pure ego, it is. On the former, you're just thinking too much :P Not all people get easily offended with something.

But as I said, 90% of the time. So yeah, I'll still lie if I think I'll be in a very very big trouble or another person would be if I would be honest.

-From the perspective of a Brutal Honest person xDD JK

---

Yeah, we do. In our world, that is.

That's my major, but this is just one of the classes I'm taking :)

Gahhhh... Here, we call the major a person is taking as 'Course'.

I personally can't imagine it happening, but I'll be happy if it does :D

And I wouldn't troll you by rick rolling or something! D:

It would be something more elaborate than that ;)

Qualifying? Nah. It's possible. 60-40 chance, I would say.

One thing is for sure tho, we'll get easily eliminated on the next round if we qualify, that is if it's an elimination thingy. But gah... if it's a standing thing, I can see our national team being at the bottom of the standings and being beaten into a pulp xDD

----

On My Mind #1: :V I totally forgot that it's father's day today. I woke up like 2 pm already and my mom just told me that I didn't greet my dad.

On My Mind #2: Finally, I've finished the thing  :D I can take a week break, for now...

Gahhhh... Here, we call the major a person is taking as 'Course'.

Hmm, just learned something new  :)