Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

OMM: If you know some people who dislike you, you will try to please them or just ignore and let them continue talking behind your back?

My, this situation is so new to me - who is indeed a social butterfly xD

I've heard good about Ys Oath of Felghana and Ys Seven so I was thinking I'd start with either one of those. The next time a sale on the PS store rolls around hopefully those games will be included.  :D --Does it matter if I don't play in chronological order? Except for Dogi showing up in Ys Celceta for a little bit, you didn't really need any prior knowledge of the other games. Does the same hold true for Ys Seven and Oath in Felghana? 

And ok, I'll skip The Ark of Napishtim then (or watch a playthrough of it if I get curious about it). It got such good ps2 reviews so it's a shame the PSP version turned out so horribly :/

Yeah, you can play those games without playing the prequels. I played Ys 7 first and the only part where you needed prior knowledge is when someone joins your party midway through the game (not saying the name since it's kind of a spoiler XD). You should choose Felghana first though, since it happens right after Celceta. At least that would keep it in chronological order if you want to.  Gameplay is hella different but I found it more enjoyable than the Celceta/7 one.

As for Napishtim, there's a PC one available and it's considered better than the Ps2 one. The PSP port by Konami was just bad in the technical aspects. Framerate issues, loading time and not-so-smooth gameplay as opposed to the PC one. I guess Konami's to blame since the other Ys games released on the PSP by XSEED's really good. No loading and frame rate issues, and smooth gameplay.

OMM - First two days in college. Enjoyable but the room is f'kin hot. Two electric fans for seventy students y'all and one of those is not moving my gosh. Pair that with a two to three hours transportation one-way and I go home sweating like a mfucker. To the bathmobile!

OMM1: School is pretty much done.  Monday is for practicing graduation, Tuesday I'm skipping school, and Wednesday seniors are exempt and the ceremony is in the afternoon.  It's so surreal to have nothing to do except watch anime and get hyped for E3.  Is this what it means to be happy??

OMM2: Attended AnimeNEXT yesterday and a bit today.  On Friday I waited in a long line outside to pre-register and then spent a couple of hours inside looking at overpriced merchandise and artwork.  I probably should have went to some panels, but for my first anime convention I did alright.  Walked around so long my knees hurt like the devil.  Heck, my joints are so stiff from standing I won't even be able to take my weekly Saturday jog.  Oh well, after being indecisive and honestly overwhelmed by the sounds and sights, I walked out with a Kiritsugu and a Kirei figurine, the former for me and the latter for my brother.

OMM3: Speaking of AnimeNEXT, the FLOW concert was pretty exciting.  I only know them from Code Geass's opening, but they've apparently worked with Naruto and Eureka Seven.  COLORS wasn't performed as good as I had hoped (RIP jibun wo) but some of their songs that I didn't recognize were sung really well.  The music was way too loud though, and I think my ears lost a few years.  I also think my innards vibrated so hard with the soundwaves, my spleen flipped upside down.  The best part of the concert was when it looked like it was over, but then they came back on the stage and sang a cover of Linked Horizon's "Guren no Yumiya".  That's right, goddamn SnK's first opening of all things.  It was the first and only time I got chills during that concert.  Well played FLOW, well played.  They seem like a chill group of guys.

OMM4: (These are just separate paragraphs for the same OMM now...)  Today I was only at AnimeNEXT for a little bit.  I just wanted to hang out with some junior friends of mine that I probably won't see in real life ever again, so I didn't buy anything.  My legs still hurt from the day before, so I didn't mind leaving early.  Not to mention, I wanted to watch UBW, so...  I won't be coming back on Sunday for the Elisa concert because Nintendo has a lot of pre-E3 things they're going to be streaming all day tomorrow and I don't want to miss it.  Speaking of which...

OMM5: There was a MASSIVE Smash 4 leak this morning and the community just blew up.  DO NOT Google or YouTube anything Smash related until tomorrow's mini-Direct, because you will be massively and unrelentingly spoiled until you feel empty and hollow inside.  If you don't mind, then knock yourself out and spoil yourself for all that it's worth.

OMM6: Oh yeah, and it was insanely hot this past week.  Who needs A/C in 95 degree F weather?  Our school sure don't!  Thank God I'm leaving this hellhole. 

Edited by Akazora

OMM1: School is pretty much done.  Monday is for practicing graduation, Tuesday I'm skipping school, and Wednesday seniors are exempt and the ceremony is in the afternoon.  It's so surreal to have nothing to do except watch anime and get hyped for E3.  Is this what it means to be happy??

Yes, my friend, that's exactly what it means.

OMM 1 This criminlogy course I'm taking is really interesting.

OMM 2 I need to visit the bookstore soon.

I am willing to risk my android processor just to get infinite gems in a game I am playing. Sometimes I wonder if my hacking skills could be put to better use :s

Overclocking? You're taking a big risk of frying your phone, I tell ya :V

OMM: If you know some people who dislike you, you will try to please them or just ignore and let them continue talking behind your back?

My, this situation is so new to me - who is indeed a social butterfly xD

If I'm on your shoes, I'll just let them continue, duh. I mean I have a life other than getting a revenge on them and it's also immature doing that.

Plus, if some people hates you, that's a good sign, really. It just means your not being fake or something. Vice versa, on the other hand.

http://www.openingthebook.com/whichbook/ <----- this site

stupid html

Don't open it! It's a trap D:

Yes, my friend, that's exactly what it means.

OMM 1 This criminlogy course I'm taking is really interesting.

OMM 2 I need to visit the bookstore soon.

Thought you were taking Multimedia course something?

On My Mind: Yay! I'm almost done with the thingy. :D I feel really good right now :3 :3 First project that I am able to finish for the first time :P

On My Mind #2: Thinking about getting a BBA degree then MBA, that is if I really feel incompetent, someday. But I dunno, I'll just see how things go first...

On My Mind #3: It's starting to be rainy again.

On My Mind #2: Thinking about getting a BBA degree then MBA, that is if I really feel incompetent, someday. But I dunno, I'll just see how things go first...

I'm not one to speak of education but you really should go this year. Some universities probably won't even be active next year due to the K-12 system. There'd be tons of drop out students this year though so not sure. Still planning to go to your former university?

OMM - Aggh class tomorrow hurrdurr.

I'm not one to speak of education but you really should go this year. Some universities probably won't even be active next year due to the K-12 system. There'd be tons of drop out students this year though so not sure. Still planning to go to ____?

OMM - Aggh class tomorrow hurrdurr.

Oi oi. Don't just reveal a sensitive info about me just like that :V Bruh, edit it :3

---

Anyways, nah. I won't be going back soon. I have decided. I'm gonna pursue only if I really need it, on my journey. :3

Edited. ;)

Man, I'd want to go to college first, get a degree and then find work if my original plans didn't pan out. But that's just me, I'd be happy if my work turns out to be a 9-5 job. Not really into risks.

Edited. ;)

Man, I'd want to go to college first, get a degree and then find work if my original plans didn't pan out. But that's just me, I'd be happy if my work turns out to be a 9-5 job. Not really into risks.

Well, I'm your complete opposite. I tend to like taking risks really. And, I dunno. I find 9 to 5 jobs boring. I'm just really adventurous and can't stand doing the same things over and over again. But, oh well, different personalities, we all have. So...

On My Mind: May the stars align on me that I might be able to go somewhere, next year, around this month :3

If I'm on your shoes, I'll just let them continue, duh. I mean I have a life other than getting a revenge on them and it's also immature doing that.

Plus, if some people hates you, that's a good sign, really. It just means your not being fake or something. Vice versa, on the other hand.

Thanks for your advice :D The bold line is kinda true though xD But in communication, expressing what you think is not always as good as expressing what other people want you to think :/

On My Mind: World Cup Qualifiers just started some few days ago :D :D *cheers for my national team*

Mklandia participates in WC :o?

OMM: .. I'm so sad,can't express it with tears or words...

Neechan what happened :(?

Thought you were taking Multimedia course something?

That's my major, but this is just one of the classes I'm taking :)

[suppresses curiosity to know what your hair was like before and what it's like now]

Nah but seriously, that's like the story of my life.  After haircuts, 95% of the time my hair is too short, 4% of the time it's just right, and 1% of the time it's too long.

Speaking of which, my hair is such a struggle.  I think I've mentioned this before, but when my hair is short it's relatively straight, and as it gets longer it starts to bend and look wavy, and once it gets really long those curves bend over themselves and I have curly locks.  Because my hair consists of short, medium, and long length strands all at once, it's exceedingly difficult to maintain.  This morning though, I managed to wake up and get it neatened out in record time!  Gee, it would be great if today weren't a Sunday and I actually had plans to go out.  Calling it now, my hair going to stubborn pain tomorrow morning.

lol, if you must know, my hair used to be almost half-way down my torso.

The hair stylist chopped off a lot more than I asked for, so now my hair is just a few inches below my shoulders.

It's not a big deal though since the whole point of getting a hair cut was so I wouldn't have to deal with long hair over the summer, haha

My hair is typically straight. I usually don't have much trouble with it, barring my side fringe on occasion. But whenever that's the case, I'd just clip them up or put my hair in a ponytail and be on my merry way. 

OMM2: Attended AnimeNEXT yesterday and a bit today.  On Friday I waited in a long line outside to pre-register and then spent a couple of hours inside looking at overpriced merchandise and artwork.  I probably should have went to some panels, but for my first anime convention I did alright.  Walked around so long my knees hurt like the devil.  Heck, my joints are so stiff from standing I won't even be able to take my weekly Saturday jog.  Oh well, after being indecisive and honestly overwhelmed by the sounds and sights, I walked out with a Kiritsugu and a Kirei figurine, the former for me and the latter for my brother.

OMM3: Speaking of AnimeNEXT, the FLOW concert was pretty exciting.  I only know them from Code Geass's opening, but they've apparently worked with Naruto and Eureka Seven.  COLORS wasn't performed as good as I had hoped (RIP jibun wo) but some of their songs that I didn't recognize were sung really well.  The music was way too loud though, and I think my ears lost a few years.  I also think my innards vibrated so hard with the soundwaves, my spleen flipped upside down.  The best part of the concert was when it looked like it was over, but then they came back on the stage and sang a cover of Linked Horizon's "Guren no Yumiya".  That's right, goddamn SnK's first opening of all things.  It was the first and only time I got chills during that concert.  Well played FLOW, well played.  They seem like a chill group of guys.

OMM4: (These are just separate paragraphs for the same OMM now...)  Today I was only at AnimeNEXT for a little bit.  I just wanted to hang out with some junior friends of mine that I probably won't see in real life ever again, so I didn't buy anything.  My legs still hurt from the day before, so I didn't mind leaving early.  Not to mention, I wanted to watch UBW, so...  I won't be coming back on Sunday for the Elisa concert because Nintendo has a lot of pre-E3 things they're going to be streaming all day tomorrow and I don't want to miss it.  Speaking of which...

OMM5: There was a MASSIVE Smash 4 leak this morning and the community just blew up.  DO NOT Google or YouTube anything Smash related until tomorrow's mini-Direct, because you will be massively and unrelentingly spoiled until you feel empty and hollow inside.  If you don't mind, then knock yourself out and spoil yourself for all that it's worth.

OMM6: Oh yeah, and it was insanely hot this past week.  Who needs A/C in 95 degree F weather?  Our school sure don't!  Thank God I'm leaving this hellhole. 

I HOPE YOU HAD A CRAP TON OF FUN AT THE CONVENTION :DDDDDDDD

and I hope you aren't too sore from all that walking, haha

and geezus it's 95* at your place? It's been in the 60s-70s around here. Not that I'm complaining or anything.......

I WATCHED THE CHAMPIONSHIP AND OMFG

THE METROID SPEED RUN WAS BOMB

AND THE SUPER MARIO MAKER WAS SO TROLL

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I still have enough willpower left not to click on that Smash link.

--

OMM: im free

yey

OMM 1: if by some god-awful chance there's no Persona 5 news at E3 I' m gonnaa-- - tumblr_m42qvnm6qt1r58lid.jpg

OMM 2: \o/ On summer break for the next 5-ish weeks!

..well sorta. I have two mandatory tests next Thursday and Friday but I don't have to be back at school until July 13 \o/ 

OMM 3: One of the horses that raced in the Kentucky Derby died today.. I love horseracing but I wish they didn't race them so young, their bones aren't even fully formed until they're about 4 years old but all the horses that race in the Triple Crown are 2 year olds. He got 5th place out of the 21 that ran in the Derby so it's a shame to see him only live 6 weeks past that. He was such a pretty horse too... 

tumblr_m42qykugn91r58lid.gif

Yeah, you can play those games without playing the prequels. I played Ys 7 first and the only part where you needed prior knowledge is when someone joins your party midway through the game (not saying the name since it's kind of a spoiler XD). You should choose Felghana first though, since it happens right after Celceta. At least that would keep it in chronological order if you want to.  Gameplay is hella different but I found it more enjoyable than the Celceta/7 one.

As for Napishtim, there's a PC one available and it's considered better than the Ps2 one. The PSP port by Konami was just bad in the technical aspects. Framerate issues, loading time and not-so-smooth gameplay as opposed to the PC one. I guess Konami's to blame since the other Ys games released on the PSP by XSEED's really good. No loading and frame rate issues, and smooth gameplay.

Ok, I'll start with Felghana then! Now that I'm on summer break I'll probably be able to get to that somewhat soon. I won't mind the gameplay being different, I thought Celceta's gameplay was kinda easy so I'd probably get bored fairly quickly if they were too similar. 

Regarding chronological order, Seven takes place after Celceta and Felghana right? Is Napishtim before Seven then? I remember seeing that Napishtim got a PC port but my laptop's not really suited for video games so I brushed it off. Napishtim doesn't exactly look hard to run though so if my computer could run it I'd want to play that right chronological order as well. 

Hopefully any new Ys games will be handled by XSEED as well then! Though there hasn't been any news about it recently, did you see that they're working on a new Ys game for PS4 and PS Vita? The most recent article I can find about it is from September of last year but it had at 2015 release window on it so hopefully there'll be more news about it soon!

I still have enough willpower left not to click on that Smash link.

Quick clarification, the Smash link leads to the official YouTube reveal, so there aren't any spoilers, not even in the related videos or in the title.  It's safe, haha.  It's less than 20 minutes, if you're wondering.

(Also, you kinda got spoiled by the Nintendo World Championships...)

Edited by Akazora