Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Why don't you? :[

Cuz summer is crap to me. It'll just be work and traveling and I can't stand sitting in vehicles

I thought you hated school? :3

On My Mind: Some people just won't change... even if it's for their goddeym sake.

On My Mind #2: Sleepy as hell...

I was stupid back then and I still am, probably why I hafta go to school.

----------------

I'm deciding to hate most things now and not to be happy. The more I am happy and the more memories I make, the more pain I'll receive when I lose 'em.

I'd have tried to help.  Believe me, I really would.  I just have so much of my own work to get done, I can barely manage comforting words.

Just know that you're almost done and that as long as your teachers next year aren't pricks senior year is going to be much easier.

tumblr_mk6i3bj5x21raf3v8o1_250.gif?w=717

Don't give in and faito faito faito!

Oh no, there's no need for any pity! I was directing the comment towards the graduating seniors of our school since they just finished school on Wednesday. Thank you for your kind words though, haha.

I heard that the first semester of senior year will be tough because of college apps and stuff, and the only class I'm concerned about at the moment is Physics C. Ah well, I'll deal with my problems as they come along.

pffsh, sure. I considered Steins;Gate, so if you also recommend it..

don't know about Nichijou though, not exactly my cup of tea preferred anime

Steins;Gate is such a well-crafted anime and easily one of my favorites.

Nichijou is more of a hit-or-miss, so I'd recommend you try it out before pushing it aside, haha.

OMM: Man, this 90+% humidity is really something, isn't it?

giphy.gif

Why doesn't my school have A/C??  Shouldn't high 80s (F) and near 100% humidity be like, I dunno, illegal for an educational facility???

if a kid passed out and was sent to the hospital, maybe something would have changed

actually, a bet a kid did pass out, but the nurses at my school just covered it up

sounds like something they'd do, no joke

Kinda reminds me of the time I saw a girl pass out on the tennis court from heat prostration--which was actually a few weeks ago.

sometimes I feel that our school's A/C is too strong

I'm deciding to hate most things now and not to be happy. The more I am happy and the more memories I make, the more pain I'll receive when I lose 'em.

you're mistaking memories for experiences

you won't remember everything you experience, but memories made from experiences that have made impressions on you won't be lost

...and from this logic, you should stay happy :)

--

OMM: I just got back from a state tournament and a lot of people have been commenting on how tan I've gotten. Hooray for weird tan lines.

OMM: I don't wanna leave my parents for getting higher studies.. :(

Leave them :3

It will be sad but you'll find out there why it was necessary :3

But pain is part of life :[

It's like a rope towards this final destination (????) with strands of good and bad, and you have to experience both of them to reach this "final destination (OK that was just crappy)

And I pretty much agree with Kenzi there :}

OMM: Why do people take that thing so seriously? I mean, I love it, but as a thing to fight and be crappy people, it's stupid -_-

What do you mean by losing memories? Memories are part of the past that means you can't lose them anymore unless, you got an amnesia or something.

Maybe you mean like experiencing something really fun and then when it's over, it goes to memory lane which causes sadness to you when you remember them especially when you are in a depressing situation. You're just like, "I wish I were back in that time when things were happier." :3

Welp, sorry to break this to you, but if you want to live life to the fullest, that's the price you need to pay. Well technically, you can live life without much pain by playing safe or as you said, hating most things and being a Killjoy but that's never a good way to live. It's living a meaningless life. You're just gonna end up more pained and sad than anything in the end, really.

The only way really is to make the best memories but at the same time, hope for a bester (Made up word xD) one in the future that even your bestest (Another one :P) memories can't match. Haha, hope I made sense xD

On My Mind: I love how my fave band uses periscope often just to show their life off-stage on their current world tour. :3 Just pure awesomeness:D

On My Mind #2: Sunday=Rest Day. Watching a pewds' long series again for the rest of the day.

OMM: In the new Fire Emblem If video thing.... w-why can you pet them  :blink:

If I can throw my two cents in as well...

Kinda building off MK's second and third paragraphs, it does suck when a fun filled, memorable day does come to an end. Everything comes to an end eventually but that's what makes you appreciate the good times you do have. Right now you might dread the time that you and your friends or family have to say goodbye at the end of a day but those short lived moments are a small price to pay for having something great to look back on for the rest of your life. You'll be very unhappy in the long run if you decide that any emotional/physical pain must be avoided at all costs, being cautious and not going into too risky of situations is good but taking smart risks can really pay off. You have to live a little is what I'm getting at. If you spend your days repeating the same mundane cycle your memories just blend together into one gray, lifeless chunk after a while and it leaves you feeling like you've wasted x amount of days. I digress, if you stick with your decision to be unhappy, it'll never pay off in the long run but if you choose to be happy and experience all sorts of things you might have originally passed up, it'll pay itself off tenfold.  ^_^

What do you mean by losing memories? Memories are part of the past that means you can't lose them anymore unless, you got an amnesia or something.

Maybe you mean like experiencing something really fun and then when it's over, it goes to memory lane which causes sadness to you when you remember them especially when you are in a depressing situation. You're just like, "I wish I were back in that time when things were happier." :3

Welp, sorry to break this to you, but if you want to live life to the fullest, that's the price you need to pay. Well technically, you can live life without much pain by playing safe or as you said, hating most things and being a Killjoy but that's never a good way to live. It's living a meaningless life. You're just gonna end up more pained and sad than anything in the end, really.

The only way really is to make the best memories but at the same time, hope for a bester (Made up word xD) one in the future that even your bestest (Another one :P) memories can't match. Haha, hope I made sense xD

On My Mind: I love how my fave band uses periscope often just to show their life off-stage on their current world tour. :3 Just pure awesomeness:D

On My Mind #2: Sunday=Rest Day. Watching a pewds' long series again for the rest of the day.

oh my gosh

Should I watch Gintama? Is it any good?

Why are you breathing if you have to think about watching the epic Ginatama? :P

It's kind of like One Piece in the sense that if you don't like it, you haven't yet watched it, for me.

[Plastic Memory-ing intensifies]

d0c1fb0e52f5924b824e24376203f555b6c6ea3d

(I don't think anyone on here is watching this anime apart from me, so RIP reference.)

sometimes I feel that our school's A/C is too strong

OMM: I just got back from a state tournament and a lot of people have been commenting on how tan I've gotten. Hooray for weird tan lines.

bfekbjcikh uniehiljcdwlqjn wn hhqhhhhha  ahhhhhhh so envious!

To me, there's no such thing as A/C that's too strong.  Nothing beats just sitting or standing in front of the air conditioning vent and letting the chilly air hit your face.  And just, not doing anything else.  It's a massive waste of time, and I've probably gotten myself sick doing this a couple of times, but damn it's an amazing thing.

Oh geez, I tan really easily but don't lose my tans very fast.  My body is defined by weird tan lines year round, ahah.

OMM: In the new Fire Emblem If video thing.... w-why can you pet them   :blink:

cuz Fire Emblem "Amie"

tumblr_n8pirie4Ay1qkz08qo1_250.gif

--

OMM: A ton of people were on the gov trip, so most of my classes were pretty empty.  Would have liked to say my day was a good one, but this humidity is still slaying me.

oh my gosh

i c an grammer nazi in the making

kill it before it lays eggs

nah, I'm just pulling your leg

bfekbjcikh uniehiljcdwlqjn wn hhqhhhhha  ahhhhhhh so envious!

To me, there's no such thing as A/C that's too strong.  Nothing beats just sitting or standing in front of the air conditioning vent and letting the chilly air hit your face.  And just, not doing anything else.  It's a massive waste of time, and I've probably gotten myself sick doing this a couple of times, but damn it's an amazing thing.

Oh geez, I tan really easily but don't lose my tans very fast.  My body is defined by weird tan lines year round, ahah.

ahaha, ohmygosh, I used to stand in front of the A/C all the time back in middle school!

it felt amazing during the hotter days and the A/C produced a very discrete, but subtle fragrance that I just couldn't get enough of.

ahhh, those were the good ol' days.

lol, I also tan pretty easily.

I have a really prominent watch tan on my left arm and a lot of my friends have been teasing me about it.

heck, even some of my teachers have commented on how tan I've gotten.

--

OMM: it was 80* yesterday and 60* today

mother nature wat r u doin

stahp

i c an grammer nazi in the making

kill it before it lays eggs

nah, I'm just pulling your leg

Back in the old days (which was a million years ago, jk, it was around one year ago), I was known as DCW's Grammarian (I made that up, I think?). Not anymore, I guess, but it's still there :P

OMM: No news yet. I wonder if all of use just sucked in the exams.

I meant the people who created the memories for me. Plus, I don't really like being happy....it kinda feels outta place.

Well, that's the first thing that came in my mind on the 'losing memories' thingy, people. Anyways, you have to accept that it's really part of life that you will lose people no matter what whether those close to you or not, as you age. Two things you can do when these happens, take a breather and let it out and then suck it up and move on or dwell on it for the rest of your life.

Anyways, I ain't gonna shove my opinion on your throat. If you really don't want to be happy, then fine. But one thing I noticed is that, you really have an overly pessimistic view of life which is a sign of Cowardice. Don't get me wrong tho, I'm not being a hater or anything by saying that. I really just wanna be blunt this time so that you could see what's wrong. Peace! :3

v

If I can throw my two cents in as well...

Kinda building off MK's second and third paragraphs, it does suck when a fun filled, memorable day does come to an end. Everything comes to an end eventually but that's what makes you appreciate the good times you do have. Right now you might dread the time that you and your friends or family have to say goodbye at the end of a day but those short lived moments are a small price to pay for having something great to look back on for the rest of your life. You'll be very unhappy in the long run if you decide that any emotional/physical pain must be avoided at all costs, being cautious and not going into too risky of situations is good but taking smart risks can really pay off. You have to live a little is what I'm getting at. If you spend your days repeating the same mundane cycle your memories just blend together into one gray, lifeless chunk after a while and it leaves you feeling like you've wasted x amount of days. I digress, if you stick with your decision to be unhappy, it'll never pay off in the long run but if you choose to be happy and experience all sorts of things you might have originally passed up, it'll pay itself off tenfold.  ^_^

---

oh my gosh

I have killed enough Grammar Nazi, in a war, long time ago :P

On My Mind: Time Time... why u so fast? T___T

OMM:

Guidance counselor: would you mind taking more online classes?

me: not particularly

GC: ok we'll sign you up for 3 more then 

me: ok,, great..

post-54194-Kanye-West-smile-angry-gif-Im

these 90 minute online classes are gonna be the death of me

cuz Fire Emblem "Amie"

tumblr_n8pirie4Ay1qkz08qo1_250.gif

but why...

it's cute when it's pokemon but in fire emblem you'd be petting people  :blink: 

OMM 1: I've gotten so much homework over the past 2 days OTL

OMM 2: my mom called me into the kitchen, showed me a video of two baby goats in pajamas, and then explained that that was all she needed from me

...well alright  :huh:

OMM - Planning to get Ys: Memories of Celceta since it's the only one aside from Kefkin I haven't played in the series but I don't know if the local game store has it.:|

Ys Memories of Celceta is great. I got it a couple months ago and I loved every moment of it tumblr_m42rkciWcq1r58lid.png It's nice to see another Ys fan since the fandom's virtually nonexistent, what's your favorite game from the series? Memories of Celceta is the only one I've played but I plan on playing at least 2 of the other Ys games at some point c: