Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

OMM: Remembered we had a massive lab report due at midnight a few hours ago, somehow got my lab buddies to start working on a blank doc, finished typing up all 12 pages of it, sent it in on time with a minute spare.  Seriously, why the hell didn't my physics teacher remind us it was due Memorial Day of all days??  We just had the Six Flags trip on Friday, and he didn't say a damn word!  Last he spoke of it was a week ago on Monday!  What a sneaky little bastard.  Screw it, thank God tomorrow is senior skip day, because there's only so much of this bs I'm willing to take.  I just want to.... gahh!!

tumblr_neruxoIiqR1ssnaqwo1_500.gif

OMM: Instead of catching up on my work during senior skip day, I decided to watch four movies.  Well, damn.

large+%25283%2529.gif

Uhhhh, speaking of which, can someone bump the movie thread?  It seems I'm the only one watching movies on DCW and I have a lot to talk about.

(Meanwhile, I'll go do my homework......)

But yeah, sorry about that. :P Anyway, I'm not sure I'd watch the one you recommended; I'm quite picky when it comes to anime.

psst, I recommend Steins;Gate if you haven't watched it already

and if you're into comedy and wtf moments, I suggest Nichijou as well

OMM: Instead of catching up on my work during senior skip day, I decided to watch four movies.  Well, damn.

sounds like a senior skip day well spent

--

OMM:

GYldsRI.png?1

help.

sounds like a senior skip day well spent

--

OMM:

GYldsRI.png?1

help.

tumblr_m728lf9JoU1qa931co1_250.png

Oh hell, who I am kidding, I'm starting to regret it.  Look at all this woooooooorrrrrkkkkkk~~

(Eh, so is the price I must pay for wanting to watch Simon Pegg get his characters drunk.)

I'd have tried to help.  Believe me, I really would.  I just have so much of my own work to get done, I can barely manage comforting words.

Just know that you're almost done and that as long as your teachers next year aren't pricks senior year is going to be much easier.

tumblr_mk6i3bj5x21raf3v8o1_250.gif?w=717

Don't give in and faito faito faito!

I guess I have to get used to the really short upd8s. I did condense years of work into two weeks, after all.

OMM2: Parents' noses shouldn't be all over their children's business.

psst, I recommend Steins;Gate if you haven't watched it already

and if you're into comedy and wtf moments, I suggest Nichijou as well

pffsh, sure. I considered Steins;Gate, so if you also recommend it..

don't know about Nichijou though, not exactly my cup of tea preferred anime

OMM: Man, this 90+% humidity is really something, isn't it?

giphy.gif

Why doesn't my school have A/C??  Shouldn't high 80s (F) and near 100% humidity be like, I dunno, illegal for an educational facility???

if a kid passed out and was sent to the hospital, maybe something would have changed

actually, a bet a kid did pass out, but the nurses at my school just covered it up

sounds like something they'd do, no joke

OMM: My pre-ordered Splatoon game shipped and I received the promised Inkling Mii Fighter Costumes from GameStop.  I also just secured the Inkling amiibo 3-pack from Amazon.

tumblr_nos1ghh9QD1tmdb3ho1_500.gif

I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on this and play it for the first time only to ignore it after summer break because my parents won't let me bring my Wii U with me to college.

OMM 1: so we bought my new mattress today

My parents have been looking a little out of it ever since we got back from the store and are now out *convenient coughing fit* dollars and it doesn't ship until next week bUT I MEAN-- I'm gonna sleep so well I'm so excited. It is a little weird though considering I've had my current bed like 15 years now and in a couple days it's just gonna be gone. Like the thing I've always considered my home is just gonna be replaced without a second thought I'd be more sad about it but no more back pain is a lot more appealing than sticking with the old thing and all the memories, mostly bad memories, it holds

OMM 2: 

...why does going through your friend's favorites on twitter feel so dirty 

Almost June 4, I don't want school to end

I thought you hated school? :3

On My Mind: Some people just won't change... even if it's for their goddeym sake.

On My Mind #2: Sleepy as hell...