Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

yes, blaming you for needlessly increasing my stress levels because how conflicted I am about which character to vote on :c

also, pls Akazora.

Archer ftw, heh.

ah yes, got those college visits on your plate?

I usually eat/drink a lot of spicy food to distract me from the sore throat when I have a cold. It's only temporary relief (though it can be longer lasting depending on what you consume), but it's still a lot better than nothing at all in my opinion, haha.

hope everything goes well for you!

senpai noticed you?? O:

72499-minion-WHAT-gif-Imgur-02n6.gif

I'd have to agree that Archer is a far more dynamic character than Saber, and I only mentioned Saber because she's the poster child of Fate.  Arguably, Archer is equally as important a character as Saber and is without a doubt far more significant in UBW than she is, but since Saber was in both stay night and Zero, people just recognize her more readily.

--

Eating spicy food did make me feel better, so I was able to celebrate an hour of relief, haha.

--

I know, right?  Trust me, I'm the last person senpai would notice. 

I didn't even know Nintendo had a Twitch account

I've considered getting a WiiU. A good part of the games that caught my eye for the WiiU are like party games though or at least ones that are more fun if you have people to play them with which is why I've held off. I might get one in college though. I'm also more a handheld person than a console person so there's that too. 

Agh really? I hope they don't split the new Fire Emblem game when it gets a NA release. I'll be disappointed if they do since I was looking forward to playing both storylines and I'm too poor to have to buy two $40 games at once tumblr_m42rjxA1qA1r58lid.png Do you already know which side you'll take in the new FE game btw? I'm leaning towards the Hoshido side  :lol:

The Wii U has a lot of single player games coming up.  Xenoblade Chronicles X and the future Legend of Zelda for Wii U are all single player, and the future Star Fox for Wii U probably will be single player as well. Splatoon, despite looking like a party game, is mainly an online game to be played by one person, so you're going to have a lot of fun with it by yourself.  Though the Wii U's biggest titles (because they're already released) Smash and Mario Kart are definitely more fun with friends, I'd still recommend them if you have the extra cash to spare.

I'm definitely going to play both routes, starting with the Hoshido side and then finishing with the Nohr side.  Also, I found this picture:

10613158_1726818334211673_58458644215028

On My Mind: I can't wait for May. Breakerz is releasing a new single after two years. It's great to see them active again. I've been waiting for May for a few months now. It's a good thing "WE GO" is going to be featured as the opening for Detective Conan next week, so I can listen to the TV size version. I was hoping it would be, so I'm glad they announced it.  ^_^

On My Mind: I can't wait for May. Breakerz is releasing a new single after two years. It's great to see them active again. I've been waiting for May for a few months now. It's a good thing "WE GO" is going to be featured as the opening for Detective Conan next week, so I can listen to the TV size version. I was hoping it would be, so I'm glad they announced it.  ^_^

Eheheh, completely unaware a new DC opening was announced. Off to make a new thread right now...

I'd have to agree that Archer is a far more dynamic character than Saber, and I only mentioned Saber because she's the poster child of Fate.  Arguably, Archer is equally as important a character as Saber and is without a doubt far more significant in UBW than she is, but since Saber was in both stay night and Zero, people just recognize her more readily.

--

Eating spicy food did make me feel better, so I was able to celebrate an hour of relief, haha.

But even so, I don't think the Fate series is well-known enough to have a character make it into the ballot, especially since he/she'd have to compete with bunches of other video game characters...though it's not like I'd mind if Saber made it, heh. And gosh, the more I think about it, the more I want to cast a vote for Reckless Safety Notice Man. Geez, if Wii Fit Trainer can make it... the possibilities are endless.

I'm glad that it helped! Hopefully your cold's gone by now, haha.

But even so, I don't think the Fate series is well-known enough to have a character make it into the ballot, especially since he/she'd have to compete with bunches of other video game characters...though it's not like I'd mind if Saber made it, heh. And gosh, the more I think about it, the more I want to cast a vote for Reckless Safety Notice Man. Geez, if Wii Fit Trainer can make it... the possibilities are endless.

I'm glad that it helped! Hopefully your cold's gone by now, haha.

Haha, I know, I was just joking when mentioning Saber.  I know any series not affiliated with at least one Nintendo console has nearly no chance.  I think the Reckless Safety Notice Man thing was just a joke too, but it was received rather well.  Also, Team Meat is officially pushing for Super Meat Boy.  (I'm sorry for making your life so difficult, don't hurt me.)

OMM:  I slept for only 40 minutes last night, and tonight it's already nearly 3:30 in the morning.  I haven't taken a nap during the day yet, so I'm scared I'm going to pass out in the middle of the hallway today or something.  I need sleep, but I need to get this work done as well.................

tiXeSZK.gif

I totally deserve this though, I got no work done over spring break...

OMM: 40 minutes, then 2 hours, and it looks like I'll be getting only 2 hours of sleep tonight again..................

giphy.gif

waht is senoiur year rght/

OMM: 40 minutes, then 2 hours, and it looks like I'll be getting only 2 hours of sleep tonight again..................

giphy.gif

2 hrs? My parents wouldn't let me get 8hrs of sleep. Lucky...

Haha, I know, I was just joking when mentioning Saber.  I know any series not affiliated with at least one Nintendo console has nearly no chance.  I think the Reckless Safety Notice Man thing was just a joke too, but it was received rather well.  Also, Team Meat is officially pushing for Super Meat Boy.  (I'm sorry for making your life so difficult, don't hurt me.)

OMM:  I slept for only 40 minutes last night, and tonight it's already nearly 3:30 in the morning.  I haven't taken a nap during the day yet, so I'm scared I'm going to pass out in the middle of the hallway today or something.  I need sleep, but I need to get this work done as well.................

tiXeSZK.gif

I totally deserve this though, I got no work done over spring break...

lol, I figured you were joking, but it's hard to tell over the internet.

Yeah, there's no doubt that Reckless Safety Notice Man was troll bait, but I actually wouldn't mind if he made it on the roster. I doubt that it'll happen, but it'd be hilarious, haha. 

and once again, Akazora, y u do dis to me

I don't need this kind of stress in my life ;-;

wat, stahp. wat r u doin Akazora

well, I mean, I didn't sleep until half past 2 so I really don't have much say in this either, haha.

BUT, we happened to have some random, state-mandatory standardized test that day, so I was able to take a solid 20 minute nap (nearly uninterrupted) on my desk after finishing early. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Easily the best 20 minutes of my day.

giphy.gif

looks like I'll be enjoying my senior year when the time comes!!!!11!!!1!!11!21111!!!!1

jk, but as punishment, you can stare at this unamused face of Hakase:

I+m+not+crying+there+s+just+a+fly+in+my+

2 hrs? My parents wouldn't let me get 8hrs of sleep. Lucky...

snl-spit-take-o.gif

ahahahaha, good one.

lol, I figured you were joking, but it's hard to tell over the internet.

Yeah, there's no doubt that Reckless Safety Notice Man was troll bait, but I actually wouldn't mind if he made it on the roster. I doubt that it'll happen, but it'd be hilarious, haha. 

and once again, Akazora, y u do dis to me

I don't need this kind of stress in my life ;-;

wat, stahp. wat r u doin Akazora

well, I mean, I didn't sleep until half past 2 so I really don't have much say in this either, haha.

BUT, we happened to have some random, state-mandatory standardized test that day, so I was able to take a solid 20 minute nap (nearly uninterrupted) on my desk after finishing early. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Easily the best 20 minutes of my day.

looks like I'll be enjoying my senior year when the time comes!!!!11!!!1!!11!21111!!!!1

jk, but as punishment, you can stare at this unamused face of Hakase:

I+m+not+crying+there+s+just+a+fly+in+my+

snl-spit-take-o.gif

ahahahaha, good one.

jenniferlawrenceokaythumbup.gifOkay

--------------

My friend showed this to me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1zCqGTDYn0