Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

My Good friday wont be good since I am not getting a holiday.

58211913.jpg

Welp. Me. Gonna be a penitential-vacation type of travel on Thursday. Deym my religious family.

Pssht it's fine. Might be contaminated here and there, but you'll live :D

You want PETA to take me away then? D:

Welp. Me. Gonna be a penitential-vacation type of travel on Thursday. Deym my religious family.

Tell them you believe in Satan.

In my head : Saw some legends online today D:

OMM1:

I didn't study for a test, walked in a nervous wreck, walked out feeling terrible, and ended up nearly failing.

I studied for a test, walked in confident, walked out feeling amazing, and ended up nearly failing.

Ku7IVjTV_400x400.jpeg

You'd think by the time you're a senior you'd have your act together...

OMM2:

Duuuuuuuudddddeeeee!!!  There's actually a Nintendo Direct on April Fool's Day?!?!?!  B-b-but the rumors...!!

65b.jpg

fef.gif

(My heart is imploding...)

Wasted my whole entire night on something that took so long but only 6 questions. Now my sister doesn't even have to practice piano and she's screaming at me for complaining. UGH! School tomorrow...

I know a lot of you would be disappointed in me (Akazora) 

But I liked Tokyo Ghoul :3

The ending was epic. It will be ruined if they make Season 3 which I think they will probably do.

Damnit.

Brb in 6 months :'3

oh man I love April Fool's day. Three webcomics I'm reading did stuff, tumblr's did something again (though last year's was arguably better), and youtube let everyone know they're aware of memes that happen in the comments section through their April Fool's prank. And https://com.google/ is a thing

I just tumblr_m42rkciWcq1r58lid.png

the new nintendo direct was also pretty cool

OMM1: WORST.DAY.EVER. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

-In PE, I injured my leg

-I did a good deed for someone just to receive a insult and a punch in the arm

-Got in trouble when I didn't do anything

-Got blamed, again

-Someone forgot to pick me up from school

-A ton of HW

-Due to the freakin' storm, my dog escaped and I can't find him. I don't know if he's dead or alive and if I'll ever see him again. The last thing I said to the German shepherd was how much I loved him and that I'll play soccer with him today. Never had the chance.

OMM2: Time is running out, everybody's wasting it

oh, and yay

I don't have smash 4, but this made me unreasonably happy

smash1-600x338.png

With this whole character vote thing going on for the next DLC, I'm torn with who to vote on.

I can't decide between Roy, Phoenix Wright, and Inkling.  

the new nintendo direct was also pretty cool

Now that's an understatement if I've ever seen one.

I don't know about you, but I jumped out of my seat multiple times while watching the live stream, it was so hype.  Amiibos, Splatoon, Fire Emblem, SMT x FE, Mario Kart 8 and Smash 4 DLC oh lawd...  Be still my heart, there's still one day of school left, don't lose it now...

I'm almost not even hyped for UBW on Saturday anymore, that's how much this Direct affected me, haha.

OMM: Apart from the Nintendo Direct, the Platinum rewards for Club Nintendo were announced.  While there was nothing all that amazing, I think I'll be picking up Tropical Freeze since I've contemplated getting that game.

With this whole character vote thing going on for the next DLC, I'm torn with who to vote on.

I can't decide between Roy, Phoenix Wright, and Inkling.  

I'm still crossing my fingers for the Ice Climbers, ehehehe...

Wolf also sounds awesome

and who says you can only vote once?

ahaha....

OMM: tfw you get into a video game series with virtually no fanbase and even less fanart

And I found out a webcomic I started reading back when it was on indefinite hiatus is back and updating regularly tumblr_m42r6gedvF1r58lid.gif

Now that's an understatement if I've ever seen one.

I don't know about you, but I jumped out of my seat multiple times while watching the live stream, it was so hype.  Amiibos, Splatoon, Fire Emblem, SMT x FE, Mario Kart 8 and Smash 4 DLC oh lawd...  Be still my heart, there's still one day of school left, don't lose it now...

I'm almost not even hyped for UBW on Saturday anymore, that's how much this Direct affected me, haha.

I didn't watch the livestream but out of the video they posted that I'm assuming is the same thing showed during the livestream I was only interested in about 1/3 of the stuff announced. I don't have a WiiU so there was a lot of "really?!? holy sh--it's for the WiiU.... oh " on my end haha. That Animal Crossing Mario Kart DLC and Yoshi's Wooly World look really fun though! and I'm tempted to get one of those little yarn Yoshi amiibo (amiibo's...?) despite not having the console

The news pertaining to the 3DS though , , ,, AC Happy Homes Designer, new Fire Emblem, Box Boy, etc I'll be waiting very impatiently for more Fire Emblem news haha 

Why?

On My Mind: Karma ;___;

Dog lost, wasting my Friday for nothing, horror story and movie stuck in my head, don't know if I'm betraying or not, getting scolded, accused for nothing, and my arm hurts very badly due to the incident

So tired. And so hot in here.....