Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

That's not good :0

For what I have planned for break, school is probably a lot more relaxing.

School is not so relaxing for me though. I'm not used to being rushed about working in class yet.

Ugh, someone save me, my friend is being annoying cause she going on and on about her love life......gah

gone through 4 tissue boxes today, working on tissue box no. 5 

tumblr_m42qykugn91r58lid.gif

Ugh, someone save me, my friend is being annoying cause she going on and on about her love life......gah

oh man,, reminds me of the time in 3rd grade my one friend got "married" 

all the friends of the "bride" and "groom" showed up too and we had a tiny ceremony in the school's parking lot

We let some dandelions blow away in the wind

it was very romantic 

Next Friday is Good Friday! Whoo!

gone through 4 tissue boxes today, working on tissue box no. 5 

all the friends of the "bride" and "groom" showed up too and we had a tiny ceremony in the school's parking lot

it was very romantic 

That sounds nice. So sweet. But were they like, serious? 'Cause my friends and I play Oreo (curse that stupid game) and we "pretend" so yeah....

it was very romantic 

ee9.jpg

When I was in elementary, everyone still had the cooties.  Where did you guys find the cure?  We clicked everywhere for it, but all we found were Elixirs and occasionally Rare Candies.

---

OMM: Why does the rest of the world have an official release date for Wave 4 amiibos, but NA retailers won't even let us pre-order?

Dammit Reggie--

13d.png

ee9.jpg

When I was in elementary, everyone still had the cooties.  Where did you guys find the cure?  We clicked everywhere for it, but all we found were Elixirs and occasionally Rare Candies.

---

OMM: Why does the rest of the world have an official release date for Wave 4 amiibos, but NA retailers won't even let us pre-order?

Dammit Reggie--

13d.png

The cure, huh....Some ppl still have the cooties, but most ppl are already dating... They've had crushes since pre-school and kindergarten. I'm just like: rolling_eyes_neil_degrasse_tyson.gif

ee9.jpg

No idea. I never really thought anyone had the cooties and from what I remember everyone I went to school with was the same. We were just all really comfortable with each other shrugs 

The cure, huh....Some ppl still have the cooties, but most ppl are already dating... They've had crushes since pre-school and kindergarten. I'm just like: rolling_eyes_neil_degrasse_tyson.gif

wonderful Neil DeGrasse Tyson gif

wonderful Neil DeGrasse Tyson gif

Thx...?

---

What should I write for a Creative Writing on the topic of "Historical Events"? The sinking of Titantic....The Nazi invasion....The Civil War....

I have three tests tomorrow and STAAR on Monday...Not worried about the STAAR but worried about my other test. I wanna have the highest score, so I'll get the grand prize. Psh, and they say "Winning Isn't Everything".....

I think I did fairly well on my finals \o/ I did absolutely horrible on my makeup test though orz I doubt it'll bring down my grade too much, I just feel bad now since I went out of the way to ask for a retest after being absent and missing some review days and when my teacher was kind enough to let me take it over lunch my mind completely blanked and I went 30 minutes over into the next class and ended up freaking out because my teacher for my after lunch class is really strict

And I dunno what I did but a vice documentary called "Interview with a Cannibal" showed up in my recommended videos

it's simultaneously horrifying and interesting

I was having such a good day until like 3pm at least I'm officially on spring break now

tumblr_m42roxDKji1r58lid.gif

I'm just so salty right now 

why you gotta be like this Indiana governor I was just starting to like it here and now I'm disgusted 

If one good thing did happen today though, I drew a triceratops with a bowtie and sunglasses in my English class today while watching this Chinese acrobatic performance dvd and that was fun