Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

I asked my teacher when the paper we've been working on is due because despite getting it assigned a week ago we were never given a due date and when I asked about it today I just, , , "Well, technically it's due today at the end of class but I'll accept it late up until the 20th"

AhNeverMind.jpg

I only have the introductory paragraph and first sentence of the second paragraph written

I don't even know what this teacher's formatting standards are

do I double space it??? do I need a works cited??? ? ??  what about listing the course and teacher name in the corner--do I need to do that? ? ? ?? ? ? THIS RUBRIC IS VERY VAGUE AND NOT CLEAR HWO AM I SUPPOSED TO GET THE PEER EDIT POINTS NOW IF IM THE FARTHEST ONE BEHIND IN A CLASS WITH AN ODD NUMBER OF PEOPLE

I just totaled nearly 8 hours worth of tennis since Monday

...and with more to come in the upcoming days.

I'm exhausted right now, but thank goodness I don't have any more tests this week.

tumblr_inline_nkdbp7nB7B1qicy2a.gif

There are few worse feelings than eating (or drinking something in my case) and immediately regretting it and feeling sick tumblr_m42rjxA1qA1r58lid.png

damn you lactose intolerance

I just wanted to dip my oreos in my milk

correction: remembering you have homework and test retake tomorrow you can't miss whilst lying in the fetal position due to stomach cramps is much worse than just immediately regretting eating something 

tumblr_m42roxDKji1r58lid.gif