Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

AL YOU DAWWWWWWWWWG :3

Hi5

*high five* And the school shall never know 'twas I who stopped her ordering pizza. Our seniors and everyone went crazy over the cupcakes btw.

*high five* And the school shall never know 'twas I who stopped her ordering pizza. Our seniors and everyone went crazy over the cupcakes btw.

This is what I meant. Take it to the PM. :P

I was very drowsy when I got to school at first and I sorta came to 20 minutes into class and felt not mentally prepared to be at school yet for a good 10 additional minutes orz

You were meant for success. Go get her 8')

I really hope I have tomorrow off. The high's only 6F, the feels like temp will be -12F, and with windchill... I don't even know but I'm guessing it'll be around -25F. Fingers crossed.....

OMM: My Ike amiibo arrived~!  Ehh, Walmart's shipping is pretty flimsy, but it was free, soo...

Now all that's left to do is wait for Lucina to be up for pre-order and everyone else to be announced.

This kid--well he's technically not a kid as he's quite a few years older than me, but the guy next to me in math class after our quiz just started drawing really well and doing like fancy handwritten typography and I, ,,,  The teacher was even really impressed and he responded with "oh this? I'm just doodling" Like he was drawing arms and legs with detailed muscles and everything and the typography kinda looked like this  And I... holy crap. I have friends who are good at drawing but that just blew all my friends out of the water. I.... how? tumblr_m42rfuU9LL1r58lid.jpg