Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

I'm friends with my one teacher from middle school on facebook and she posted that she might be on the Ohio finding bigfoot thing on Animal Planet this coming Sunday. She said that she had her bigfoot story recorded but isn't 100% sure if it'll be aired. ....my middle school teacher might be on tv because of bigfoot

I'm--,,,

I hope it gets better soon. Yeah, but they should really improve their services. :V

Thanks. But yeah :/ I can't really complain though because the first company my family tried to get to do our internet said we're not on their grid and the provider we have now is the only not completely horrible company that does service this far out in the sticks. And one of the people my dad works with lives even farther out and instead of actual wifi they have to use one of those hotspot things you can get from whatever cell phone service provider you have. It's annoying at times but we'll take what we can get sighs 

I'm friends with my one teacher from middle school on facebook and she posted that she might be on the Ohio finding bigfoot thing on Animal Planet this coming Sunday. She said that she had her bigfoot story recorded but isn't 100% sure if it'll be aired. ....my middle school teacher might be on tv because of bigfoot

I'm--,,,

That's great! I'll be watching out for it. Tell us more details if it turns up. xD

Thanks. But yeah :/ I can't really complain though because the first company my family tried to get to do our internet said we're not on their grid and the provider we have now is the only not completely horrible company that does service this far out in the sticks. And one of the people my dad works with lives even farther out and instead of actual wifi they have to use one of those hotspot things you can get from whatever cell phone service provider you have. It's annoying at times but we'll take what we can get sighs 

Oh, you have to get stuck with it, then. Whether you like it or not.

*AHEM*

Yes AL, dear AL?

I'm--,,,

Hey machine, just a friendly reminder: Please don't double-post. Edit your post instead. :)

That's great! I'll be watching out for it. Tell us more details if it turns up. xD

Oh, you have to get stuck with it, then. Whether you like it or not.

If she actually gets aired I'll see if I can post a link to the episode since I think animal planet posts all of their content online as well( I may be mistaken on that though. I don't exactly keep up with animal planet but when checking for the airing time it looks like they post a good amount of videos on their site)

And yeah :/ Hopefully if the area I moved to gets more built up the power/wifi lines will be improved and I won't have to worry about losing wifi or power if the weather mildly acts up

Hey machine, just a friendly reminder: Please don't double-post. Edit your post instead. :)

I'm sorry OTL I don't now how to edit a post and add a quote nor how to delete one and I didn't realize it until after I'd posted both of them OTL 

If she actually gets aired I'll see if I can post a link to the episode since I think animal planet posts all of their content online as well( I may be mistaken on that though. I don't exactly keep up with animal planet but when checking for the airing time it looks like they post a good amount of videos on their site)

And yeah :/ Hopefully if the area I moved to gets more built up the power/wifi lines will be improved and I won't have to worry about losing wifi or power if the weather mildly acts up

I'm sorry OTL I don't now how to edit a post and add a quote nor how to delete one and I didn't realize it until after I'd posted both of them OTL

Oh, I see. We will be waiting :D Sure :D

On My Mind: So hot and cold. :V

or you are

and had to say it but then had to negate it

hey bro, im not judging

if you like him its fine

but he is with kenzi and its a sin to go after him

Nooo.... I can't live with this....

If I have to be the gay in affair, I will be.

*throws up*

^ I'm so stressed out right now, especially on the emotional side. Yet, I have to start working on things later.

We are in the same situation. I guess.

I don't know if I should kill my mind or sleep forever.