Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

I wanna take a break from everything sometimes. The thing is, I cant do it.

Man it really helps you find peace of mind.

I read through the "What Was the Last Video Game You Played" thread. I learned a lot :twisted:

But that's it.

OMM: The Seasons thread is getting spammed by KenzixAkazora – ness (hey, did you know it autocorrects to that?). Let's move it here, people.

Yay! xD

Hehe, I should find their common interests xD

Anyways, I was already onto both of them since the beginning, when they were both posting in the 'What was the last video game you played?" thingy. xD They really have some serious convo going on there :P

ME TOO! High five! I read the whole thing (except for the the video game parts). I'm currently going through Akazora's statuses. I have no idea what his name is though ;A;

*high kicks* :P I didn't read it lol. It's too long xD

It's Akazora, duh :P

It's a really interesting thing. You learn a LOT. Haha, I'm probably scaring them into moving everything into PMs.

Uh huh. Not Julius or anything :P

Really? :P I'll read it, then xD Seriously, I think they have a PM :P

Yeah :P It might really just be Akazora, all along xD

1347545363276.gif

Haha, I have no idea. I don't follow sports either, so something like this would've easily slipped from my mind.

Gosh, that sounds really scary. Where I was born, night markets were part of the culture, so a bunch of people ranging from all ages, male or female, would be able to walk around and not be afraid. Now, I don't have to worry about safety either since it's a pretty good town.

Haha, I know I've been to a lot of cities, especially along the east coast, but I can't remember anything about them //shot. I guess another pro would be the lack of tourists. I prefer nice and comfy over bustling.

Why not? It's your own state xD

Oh wow that sounds really nice actually :o I think there were occasionally farmers's markets in the area (south of Cleveland maybe 50 miles or so it starts to become more rural) but there weren't night markets or anything. I think a few cities I've visited had similar things like that and my family and I always enjoyed those. Yeah cities that aren't overflowing with people can be nice, Cleveland's almost like... too empty though. No one feels safe enough to walk around and the city's not really designed to be walkable either. (The places worth visiting are spread out)

And I have no idea haha. I've been to just about every other city in the state worth visiting but I've never been to Columbus. Aside from it being capitol and maybe the zoo nothing really there ever seemed like visiting haha 

My internet keeps getting dns lookup failed and the only sites I can use are this, twitter, google, and youtube. (why? I'm not sure but when I reload them they don't give me an error so..) I can't even look at sites to try to figure out what's wrong orz everything was fine an hour ago too sighs  

My internet keeps getting dns lookup failed and the only sites I can use are this, twitter, google, and youtube. (why? I'm not sure but when I reload them they don't give me an error so..) I can't even look at sites to try to figure out what's wrong orz everything was fine an hour ago too sighs  

It happens to me sometimes. It could be a problem with your Internet Service Provider. Or, Did you try rebooting your modem/router?

Oh wow that sounds really nice actually :o I think there were occasionally farmers's markets in the area (south of Cleveland maybe 50 miles or so it starts to become more rural) but there weren't night markets or anything. I think a few cities I've visited had similar things like that and my family and I always enjoyed those. Yeah cities that aren't overflowing with people can be nice, Cleveland's almost like... too empty though. No one feels safe enough to walk around and the city's not really designed to be walkable either. (The places worth visiting are spread out)

And I have no idea haha. I've been to just about every other city in the state worth visiting but I've never been to Columbus. Aside from it being capitol and maybe the zoo nothing really there ever seemed like visiting haha

The few farmers' markets I've been to (at the invitation of storm family friends) are really nice. Lots of outdoors and organic stuff, even if we end up not buying anything by the time we leave. For me, rural is pretty far away. Relatively, of course, since I'm terrible with measurements //shot

So none of the cliche leisurely strolls? xD Anyway, the whole pedestrian issue reminds me of this science unit we had a while back. Apparently sidewalks with a buffer to the road are the best... You rarely see that 100% in practice though.

I only visited my capitol because my parents had to go there for some stuff. There's not much there either; despite there being really nice buildings, the streets and parks are pretty empty. Out of all the cities I've been to, that's at the bottom of the list.

Well, Lion is easier to domesticate than tiger. :V You are more likely to get eaten by Tiger than a Lion.

they are both hungry beasts 

its not easy controlling them

Awww, lion and tiger are both cute. I'd love to own one each :D I mean, just imagine taking a stroll on the streets with Aslan :D :D

or sherkhan 

It happens to me sometimes. It could be a problem with your Internet Service Provider. Or, Did you try rebooting your modem/router?

My internet came back to normal about an hour ago. Ever since I moved to a more rural area a few times a month my internet will get really crappy like that. I was going to restart my router if it persisted any longer because my internet acting up usually only up to an hour but it had been acting up for around 3 hours this time. It's been really cold and windy so I'm guessing that's the reason why it was acting funny. The wind alone has knocked out my power before so I know stuff's more sensitive to weather conditions where I live now.

My internet came back to normal about an hour ago. Ever since I moved to a more rural area a few times a month my internet will get really crappy like that. I was going to restart my router if it persisted any longer because my internet acting up usually only up to an hour but it had been acting up for around 3 hours this time. It's been really cold and windy so I'm guessing that's the reason why it was acting funny. The wind alone has knocked out my power before so I know stuff's more sensitive to weather conditions where I live now.

Yeah, I think it's the weather that caused it. So, don't worry. I think things will be fine.

Yeah, I think it's the weather that caused it. So, don't worry. I think things will be fine.

..and it's back to not working sighs. The weather is probably the issue though so at least I know it's not something on my end (that more or less makes it more annoying)

..and it's back to not working sighs. The weather is probably the issue though so at least I know it's not something on my end (that more or less makes it more annoying)

I hope it gets better soon. Yeah, but they should really improve their services. :V