Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

*hugs* don't sleep. Share your sadness.

Yeah you should! :)

Isn't it share your happiness?

*shakes head*

Becuz I have to be happy too much at school so I need time to rest!

I just post becuz of habit :>

I see.

haha, no one can leave DCW :P

On My Mind: Bored. So Bored.

OMM: tfw all your friends have other friends, are doing fun high school things, acting like teenagers, making memories while you're stuck all alone in another state in a new town where majority if not all of the land without buildings is crop fields, and you have an complicated school situation OTL

^ so bored MK, in fact, that you decided to leave a comment on my profile? :P :p

OMM: Hokaaaaaay, I'm posting because Kiddo asked me to grace everyone with my presence. No need to thank me, plebs.

Alright alright, I kid. How were everyone's holidays? :D

OMM: tfw all your friends have other friends, are doing fun high school things, acting like teenagers, making memories while you're stuck all alone in another state in a new town where majority if not all of the land without buildings is crop fields, and you have an complicated school situation OTL

Crop fields? Do you live in the Midwest?

OMM: Okay, no school today. Great! But my plans are ruined T___T

Crop fields? Do you live in the Midwest?

OMM: Okay, no school today. Great! But my plans are ruined T___T

Yup, I'm from Cleveland Ohio but I moved to Indiana recently sighs

^ so bored MK, in fact, that you decided to leave a comment on my profile? :P :p

OMM: Hokaaaaaay, I'm posting because Kiddo asked me to grace everyone with my presence. No need to thank me, plebs.

:D coolio

OMM : Should I go to the sleepover or not ?

Yup, I'm from Cleveland Ohio but I moved to Indiana recently sighs

I've never been in Indiana (or Ohio for that matter). Must be pretty hard to go from city to country.

^ so bored MK, in fact, that you decided to leave a comment on my profile? :P :P

Honestly, I just saw your comment on KtPt's profile so I decided to comment too :P

I've never been in Indiana (or Ohio for that matter). Must be pretty hard to go from city to country.

You're not missing out on much, Cleveland's sadly a decaying city (I can't speak for the other larger cities in Ohio though) and aside from Indianapolis and a few colleges, there's nothing worth mentioning about Indiana. But yeah, it was quite a bit of a change. The big one probably being that I never realized how temperate Lake Eerie kept the Cleveland area. It rarely went below 0*F there but last night in Indiana it went down to -8*F but felt like -25*F with windchill. There's also just not much here. A lot of times we've asked if certain stores or like things to do were in the area we've been told that the closest ones are in Indianapolis. There's not a lot of huge differences it's just a lot of little ones you wouldn't expect to bother you until you're faced with a bunch of them. 

You're not missing out on much, Cleveland's sadly a decaying city (I can't speak for the other larger cities in Ohio though) and aside from Indianapolis and a few colleges, there's nothing worth mentioning about Indiana. But yeah, it was quite a bit of a change. The big one probably being that I never realized how temperate Lake Eerie kept the Cleveland area. It rarely went below 0*F there but last night in Indiana it went down to -8*F but felt like -25*F with windchill. There's also just not much here. A lot of times we've asked if certain stores or like things to do were in the area we've been told that the closest ones are in Indianapolis. There's not a lot of huge differences it's just a lot of little ones you wouldn't expect to bother you until you're faced with a bunch of them.

Decaying? What do you mean?

Haha, yeah. My teacher who used to live in the Midwest would always say how people here just don't realize how cold it can get, even if we're on the same latitude. Ouch, windchill...

How's Indianapolis? Is it a nice contrast to the country?

Decaying? What do you mean?

Haha, yeah. My teacher who used to live in the Midwest would always say how people here just don't realize how cold it can get, even if we're on the same latitude. Ouch, windchill...

How's Indianapolis? Is it a nice contrast to the country?

It's just an older city that's not really being like updated and improved. A lot of abandoned buildings and homes, it's not really a tourism city (how often do you hear "wow I really wanna visit Cleveland!"), east Cleveland's terrifying, however the theater district's nice and there's a couple nice museums, the rock and roll hall of fame's also there, the Cleveland Clinic, and there's a really nice park system. Cleveland's apart of the rust belt, new jobs aren't coming in, it's just not doing as well as other cities.

Indianapolis from what I've seen is nice though. (I've only driven through it a couple times) It seems newer and well kept. There seems to be more going on there too. I've heard the Indianapolis 500's apparently really big but other than that I don't really know what's there. 

As for the weather, yeah I would've never expected it to be like that here. It also gets about 10*F - 15*F hotter than Cleveland here in the summer. I just never thought it got this cold this far... well not south but I thought it only got this cold in the upper states and in Canada so it was a huge shock haha