Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Honestly, it's the otherway around... I havent eaten a lot since yesterday becoz of fever.

Right now, I havent eaten for like 6 hours ago and I've only eaten small amounts of food.

If I don't eat for a few hours then I don't feel like eating at all. And when I'm sick it lasts many days unless I get up and exercise. :V

If I don't eat for a few hours then I don't feel like eating at all. And when I'm sick it lasts many days unless I get up and exercise. :V

Tummy hurts when I dont eat for awhile... then, the heartburn :V it's really annoying.

I see. when's the last time you got sick?

I'm glad that you managed to get something out of it!

I really didn't want to believe that you disliked the show that much, haha.

It may have sounded like I had harsh words for it, but I think that's just because I'm far too critical of a person, especially when it comes to anime.

And anyway, we're so similar I don't think there's anything you could recommend to me that I'd truly dislike, rest assured, haha.

It may have sounded like I had harsh words for it, but I think that's just because I'm far too critical of a person, especially when it comes to anime.

And anyway, we're so similar I don't think there's anything you could recommend to me that I'd truly dislike, rest assured, haha.

Haha, I find it odd that you two are so similar :P

On My Mind: Eat, I must.

You buy things you don't enjoy? :V

I had to pay for a car repair, school, etc. My wallet took a hit, but I guess it's worth it.