Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

And it was when Alec resisted the succubus and was enamoured by her timid sister who could not use her powers to save her life did Celeste burst out in a laughter that was more menacing than hearty, unable to keep up her image that the stupid human went ahead with the story that he was a Lunar Demon she had so guiltlessly told him.

Why am I doing this again? *sigh*

And it was when Alec resisted the succubus and was enamoured by her timid sister who could not use her powers to save her life did Celeste burst out in a laughter that was more menacing than hearty, unable to keep up her image that the stupid human went ahead with the story that he was a Lunar Demon she had so guiltlessly told him.

Why am I doing this again? *sigh*

What_am_i_reading.jpg

What's that?

And good morning!

OHAYO!!!

Ahh, just some random guessing game. But since you're here, I want to ask you something if you don't mind. "If someone promised to return on Christmas to give everybody's presents but failed to do so and has gone missing(I mean, all social network accounts' activity of the said person suddenly dropped off)for about two weeks already,what might your conclusion be? * Feel free to suggest solutions* Thanks. :P

OHAYO!!!

Ahh, just some random guessing game. But since you're here, I want to ask you something if you don't mind. "If someone promised to return on Christmas to give everybody's presents but failed to do so and has gone missing(I mean, all social network accounts' activity of the said person suddenly dropped off)for about two weeks already,what might your conclusion be? * Feel free to suggest solutions* Thanks. :P

OKAERI!!! Oops, wrong one.

Haha, I won't mind :P

Is this supposed to be logical? Or a first-reaction thing?

OKAERI!!! Oops, wrong one.

Haha, I won't mind :P

Is this supposed to be logical? Or a first-reaction thing?

I just want to hear your opinion. This isn't a riddle, if that's what you think. :P *sigh* Premium hasn't visited DCW for quite some time now. We're, uhh yeah, worried.

I just want to hear your opinion. This isn't a riddle, if that's what you think. :P *sigh* Premium hasn't visited DCW for quite some time now. We're, uhh yeah, worried.

Oh okay. If it's about him, then I'm guessing some family matters have come up (maybe someone's sick and staying at a hospital ward). Real life, you know. Though it is weird that he completely dropped out if the radar... His Instagram has stuff from his personal life, right?

Haha, when I thought it was supposed to be a "first reaction" thing, I was going to answer they 1) Really don't want to give out presents or 2) Got kidnapped. I doubt it though.