Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

I sleep at 8 almost every school day XD

Not that I choose to do so... but my mom got me used to it that I feel sleepy if it gets any later (only on school days too)

So EARLY >.<!!!

OMM: First day at new school. Outside: :) Inside: :mellow:

Wanna sleep on a pizza? 

A bed of Pizza. Brilliant.

If anytime in the night, you wake up. Theres no need to move around, just gnaw that bed and go to sleep :3

From....from the school principal XD 

*opens spoiler* waaaoo looks awesome :3

P-p-principal o.O? He/She must be very nice or you have done sth very good ^^ Congratz I guess :D

Ikr ^^ I found it on my dA. I made this image long long time ago (guess the power of emoticons has already been inside of me for a long time xD)!

He's just really nice :3 thanks xD

Ohh haha xD emoticon lady since birth. Creepy :P

Nah, good person deserves candies :D OMG, wish I could share you some TT^TT I have a lot x3333

It's not creepy :P I think it's destiny xD No, seriously! The first time I saw the ": )", I really thought it was magic :D Like the smile on the screen :)

Nah, good person deserves candies :D OMG, wish I could share you some TT^TT I have a lot x3333

It's not creepy :P I think it's destiny xD No, seriously! The first time I saw the ": )", I really thought it was magic :D Like the smile on the screen :)

Good, yeah, not to mention beautiful. :3

Just like how fate brought us together. The Lord and Lady of the Universe. *walks away while whistling*

Good, yeah, not to mention beautiful. :3

Just like how fate brought us together. The Lord and Lady of the Universe. *walks away while whistling*

Husband -.-""""

Nah, I'm not (never) ready to be the Lady of the Universe :/

Anyway, how was your day Sastra ^^?

Husband -.-""""

Nah, I'm not (never) ready to be the Lady of the Universe :/

Anyway, how was your day Sastra ^^?

Wifey. :PPPPPPPPP

I'm tired but really happy. :P I was able to meet my paternal relatives I haven't seen for several years. It's kind of like a family reunion/New Year party. :P How about you?

Wifey. :PPPPPPPPP

I'm tired but really happy. :P I was able to meet my paternal relatives I haven't seen for several years. It's kind of like a family reunion/New Year party. :P How about you?

^.^ Good to hear that you're happy :>

I was having a lot of fun until my first day of school yesterday -.-" Nah... It's not very bad but I'm not ready for school :/, especially it's a new school :D