Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

... Were you the builder or the described?

I think I was the builder. But my partner's handwriting was so sloppy and illegible that I gave up half-way. 

Needless to say, I did not choose this event the year after.

I think I was the builder. But my partner's handwriting was so sloppy and illegible that I gave up half-way. 

Needless to say, I did not choose this event the year after.

I'm guessing you're not allowed to ask your partner anything else after they give you the description?

I'm guessing you're not allowed to ask your partner anything else after they give you the description?

Of course not, lol

This is going to take so much out of my free time...

SciO is time consuming but no one is forcing you to compete in Write it do it. 

Unless you want to be an architect or something, then go for it.

SciO is time consuming but no one is forcing you to compete in Write it do it. 

Unless you want to be an architect or something, then go for it.

I'm talking about Science Olympiad as a whole, in which my school is going to make the team meet for at least x hours per week. I love science so much, but my life... T-T

I'm talking about Science Olympiad as a whole, in which my school is going to make the team meet for at least x hours per week. I love science so much, but my life... T-T

It's actually not that bad. I took around 3-4 events and had to meet up weekly for all of them.

As long as you're doing events that fit your interests, it shouldn't be a huge chore.

In high school, it's all self-study.

No one meets up for them.

It's actually not that bad. I took around 3-4 events and had to meet up weekly for all of them.

As long as you're doing events that fit your interests, it shouldn't be a huge chore.

I'll believe you. The only thing I'm concerned about is the rest of my extra-curricular activities...

I'm starting to be glad that I didn't make it for MathCounts this year.

I'll believe you. The only thing I'm concerned about is the rest of my extra-curricular activities...

I'm starting to be glad that I didn't make it for MathCounts this year.

I also had plenty of extra-curriculars. Also, make sure you play some sports beforehand so you have an opportunity to compete for spots in high school.

I never really liked MathCounts, not sure why.

I also had plenty of extra-curriculars. Also, make sure you play some sports beforehand so you have an opportunity to compete for spots in high school.

I never really liked MathCounts, not sure why.

... Never thought about sports, other than the TaeKwonDo I've been doing for a while. The high school I'm going to try out for is known for taking a teenager's life away xD

... Never thought about sports, other than the TaeKwonDo I've been doing for a while. The high school I'm going to try out for is known for taking a teenager's life away xD

I was lucky that one of the sports I loved playing was a competitive sport in high school. Otherwise, I'd just be another generic person taking track just to fill up a sports cred.

Whether or not a school "takes your life away" also depends on the classes you take. 

eh? why's that?

I was lucky that one of the sports I loved playing was a competitive sport in high school. Otherwise, I'd just be another generic person taking track just to fill up a sports cred.

Whether or not a school "takes your life away" also depends on the classes you take.

*sigh* I should take my brother's advice and play soccer.

It's a high school that focuses on STEM subjects, and it's really hard to get in to. Even after you get in, it's supposedly the type that makes you super stressed out. A lot of people aren't even going to try because of that reason. Of course, I have never been in it, nor do I have an older sibling who goes there, so who knows?

*sigh* I should take my brother's advice and play soccer.

It's a high school that focuses on STEM subjects, and it's really hard to get in to. Even after you get in, it's supposedly the type that makes you super stressed out. A lot of people aren't even going to try because of that reason. Of course, I have never been in it, nor do I have an older sibling who goes there, so who knows?

eh? the thing is, do you wanna play soccer? It's just gonna be a burden if you really don't want to.

Anyway, STEM is about science right? And if you really want to be in the school, you should take it as a challenge. We will be cheering for you. :D

Edit: May I ask which field of science is your liking?

eh? the thing is, do you wanna play soccer? It's just gonna be a burden if you really don't want to.

Anyway, STEM is about science right? And if you really want to be in the school, you should take it as a challenge. We will be cheering for you. :D

Edit: May I ask which field of science is your liking?

I'd love to, except that would mean giving up Taekwondo.

If I do get in to that school, I doubt I'd be as active here. (STEM stands for Science, Technology, English, and Mathematics)

Astrophysics, aerospace engineering, and genetics~

OMM: Ew... Lemon and honey. Again.

I'd love to, except that would mean giving up Taekwondo.

If I do get in to that school, I doubt I'd be as active here. (STEM stands for Science, Technology, English, and Mathematics)

Astrophysics, aerospace engineering, and genetics~

OMM: Ew... Lemon and honey. Again.

then which weights better.. Taekwondo or Soccer? Choose the one you really like lol

Anyway, if it's for your own good lol, we would love to see you working hard in that school than being online here a lot :P

:D Oh those three fields! You're really so cool for liking them. (I love those three also) Genetics beats Astrophysics in terms of challenge. Aerospace engineering is also a very hard field. (Rocket Science. It was also once my dream.) How did you come across them, anyway?

On My Mind: It's pretty empty right now

then which weights better.. Taekwondo or Soccer? Choose the one you really like lol

Anyway, if it's for your own good lol, we would love to see you working hard in that school than being online here a lot :P

:D Oh those three fields! You're really so cool for liking them. (I love those three also) Genetics beats Astrophysics in terms of challenge. Aerospace engineering is also a very hard field. (Rocket Science. It was also once my dream.) How did you come across them, anyway?

On My Mind: It's pretty empty right now

Gah... Don't make me choose right now. I like them both T-T

Hehe, but I wouldn't be happy if I'm always studying. DCW is like my place my relaxation, since posting requires zero effort and brainpower.

I've always liked Astrophysics and Aerospace Engineering, and I found my liking for genetics when I was researching for the EXPLORE project. Alleles are fun~

In Tech. Ed., we're building model rockets, so technically rocket science? Too bad the teacher isn't really good at teaching...

OMM: Weekends are over... But this week's only 3 days long, so --> :D as long as I can make it through.