Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

OMM:

"5 burpees, 10 push-ups with chest to deck, and 15 squats."

Whoa! I can't believe it! They actually-

"... 5 rounds."

I knew it was too good to be true...

I can't believe my random guessing actually got me on to the Science Olympiad team O.o

Random guessing has gotten my plenty of places but never an Olympiad. 0.0

On My Mind: I can't keep up with lots of people talking to me at once lol

At least they talk to you...

OMM: I realized that even if you give people what they think they need they decide they don't need it from you. :P

Random guessing has gotten my plenty of places but never an Olympiad. 0.0

I am getting very worried about this...

OMM: Typing in a weird position again... Autocorrect, what would I do without you?

I can't believe my random guessing actually got me on to the Science Olympiad team O.o

Ahhhhh! This was exactly me in 7th grade!

*nods approvingly 

Ahhhhh! This was exactly me in 7th grade!

*nods approvingly

I haven't asked anyone yet, so that's everyone, right? I don't want to be that person who didn't study, and got lucky from the 25-25-25-25 multiple choice questions... >.<

At least they talk to you...

OMM: I realized that even if you give people what they think they need they decide they don't need it from you. :P

yeah xD I guess so. Anyway, I feel like you are pointing out something...?

On My Mind: I'm so gonna get killed soon

I haven't asked anyone yet, so that's everyone, right? I don't want to be that person who didn't study, and got lucky from the 25-25-25-25 multiple choice questions... >.<

The middle school fractions tend not to be too competitive, so you should be fine as long as you actually prepare for them.

There are a few exceptions though--our rival school being one of the more competitive schools. But the looks on their faces when we beat them in the overall placing was priceless.

The middle school fractions tend not to be too competitive, so you should be fine as long as you actually prepare for them.

There are a few exceptions though--our rival school being one of the more competitive schools. But the looks on their faces when we beat them in the overall placing was priceless.

Victory is sweet, ne?

What events are you planning to sign up for though?

No idea... I planning to partner with a friend who has done this before, so I'll listen to what she says first. If something has anything to do with engineering or genetics, I'd probably go for that :D

No idea... I planning to partner with a friend who has done this before, so I'll listen to what she says first. If something has anything to do with engineering or genetics, I'd probably go for that :D

I think you'd be better off doing an event that actually fits your interests. One of my first events was Write it do it, and it was pretty painful. I'm not even sure how/why I chose it.

I think you'd be better off doing an event that actually fits your interests. One of my first events was Write it do it, and it was pretty painful. I'm not even sure how/why I chose it.

Write It Do It? So... You write about a certain idea and try to make it happen?

Write It Do It? So... You write about a certain idea and try to make it happen?

It's a partner event where one partner describes a structure, while the other partner has to build it.

Points go to how close the newly built structure is to the original.

It's a partner event where one partner describes a structure, while the other partner has to build it.

Points go to how close the newly built structure is to the original.

... Were you the builder or the described?