Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Well,this is my goodbye .... To everyone ...

So what's on my mind : if I can change this world,I want to say : " Racism is teachable" you don't born racist ... The society makes you racist. Or just your family.

So there's no difference between human,everyone have heart!!!

So here a video .... I hope everyone watch it.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_v0CYJY0Tck

So what's on my mind : if I can change this world,I want to say : " Racism is teachable" you don't born racist ... The society makes you racist. Or just your family.

So here a video .... I hope everyone watch it. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_v0CYJY0Tck

Goodbye, Hikari-chan. Another member lost...

That video really hit me. It's so meaningful and makes you think about what many human beings have done to other human beings in the past. The whole mood and style of it was just... Wow. Thanks for sharing.

OMM: I watched the newest NCIS episode, and I was really surprised by the ending. TBH, I like NCIS more than DC, mystery-wise (but DC's plot is 1000000x better). It had me running around in circles; I guessed that the neighbor and father were suspicious, but it eventually went back to the 10-year-old daughter as the murderer/sociopath. Like, What??? >.<

And Naruto has ended! I was lazy about following it the past few weeks, and I can't believe it ended just when I wasn't watching. I didn't like the ending too much, but after following it for 8 years, it makes you quite nostalgic. :P

Oh, and I loved how Oda (One Piece's mangaka) made a tribute to it. Lots of Easter eggs, mostly puns, so I can't really explain them all, but:

v2IBs2t.jpg

So here a video .... I hope everyone watch it.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_v0CYJY0Tck

bye bye. It's sad that this community is getting smaller and smaller.

Can't watch the video. I'm on the phone

Anyway, Yeah true that, no one's born racist. Here, in our country, (I'm gonna be honest) racism is widespread because of the media especially to those people who came from foreign countries. It's really sad to see that.

And there's one scientific theory that we all came, anyway, from the same ancestors who lived in Africa and they just migrated to other parts of the world. Anyway, it's really sad how other people treat those ones who live there. https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090401120154AA2gCsr

On my mind: Why on earth do I keep getting nightmares?

OMM: According to my history teacher, the grades in my area are inflated because of the pressure teachers get that prevent them from giving students even a B. I mean, it's true that most parents that I know can't accept a B, and the lowest they'd go is an -A, but I'd rather not get good grades that don't really reflect how I'm doing...

OMM: Hehe... I'm too lazy to type out the whole "On My Mind", so instead I type an onomatopoeia that illustrates the sound of yummy eating :D

OMM: Hehe... I'm too lazy to type out the whole "On My Mind", so instead I type an onomatopoeia that illustrates the sound of yummy eating :D

It's weird.. I read it literally as O, M, M. :P

On My Mind: Huntsman Spider. They're scary as hell

OMM: *Googles huntsman spider* I don't get creeped out by spiders and bugs, but if that thing starts crawling on me, I will FREAK. >.<

That's the fastest spider lol. It's native in australia and lots of it gets inside cars. This really caused a lot accident because drivers panick when seeing it for the first time. :P

That's the fastest spider lol. It's native in australia and lots of it gets inside cars. This really caused a lot accident because drivers panick when seeing it for the first time. :P

I really don't blame them >.<

OMM: iPad has 1% battery...

the spider or the driver? :P

On My Mind: What I would do tomorrow

The driver for causing mass traffic issues, and the spider for doing its thing.

OMM: My eyes are rotting from the amount of time I spend on the screen. All my assignments are digital, I do digital art as a hobby, and I'm addicted to forums. >.<