Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Kaito Kid 1412 comes out tomorrow. I hope I can catch it online somewhere (like Nico video or such.), so I can watch it, but it may be hard.

The same song has been playing on my audio player at least 4 times now.

I guess I am just one of those people who didnt had the luxury of having friends :l

I just added you :P Let's be friends ^^

Oh wow about 7 members are online now ... so great ... you should check that kjeldahl

Really? Wow ^^

• Upvote 1

My head is full of Fate/stay night.  Nothing but Fate/stay night.  Somebody help me because I have work to do.  And all I can think of is Fate/stay night....

Oh my goooosshhh, episode 0 was too good...

Why is Hyouka also known as "You Can't Escape"?

Is Hyouka from an anime? It's a spoiler if you haven't finished watching the Chitada's uncle case :)

but only i will get a rep

WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU >.<? So so so greedy <.<!

You guys..

I love you all.  ;_____________;

:) ^^ I love you to *gives cookies* Oh, you gave me a rep :P? Don't really need that actually but still thank you :)

Dissociative Identity Disorder...

o.o

o.O This thing is dangerous!!!

Is Hyouka from an anime? It's a spoiler if you haven't finished watching the Chitada's uncle case :)

Yeah, the anime. I have finished watching that case... but I haven't worked out why :(

My report for the Ming Dynasty. Oh, and my project for my World History class, which involves an analysis of one of the laws in the Code of Hammurabi and looking for a law in our constitution that is similar to that law. :( 

Well hoping... :P

Hope cannot bring things alive, MK! Only madness! MUAHAHAHAHA! Oh, sorry, I think I'm obsessed with Frankenstein thing!

Yeah, the anime. I have finished watching that case... but I haven't worked out why :(

Hyouka -> Ice cream -> I scream. You got this part right?

Ok, now you look into the situation, Chitanda's uncle (Jun if I'm not wrong) was forced to leave school. No students stood up for him, even they knew that it wasn't him who was behind everything. They could stand up against for a festival but not for a friend. So he was extremely hurt and he felt that life is so cruel that even you scream, your scream will not be heard and you cannot escape the cruelty. He want to passed his thoughts and feelings about this so he named the poetry collection "Hyouka" -> my opinion. Hope that helps ^^