Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Just wanted to bring this to you

Just wanted to bring this to you

Tittle says "Do not!!" but it wants to say "Go ahead!". This is about how parent are overly protective towards their kids.

Kids are naturally climbing on things and when parents say "Don't do that or this you may hurt yourself." they can damage 

their child normal growing.

Tittle says "Do not!!" but it wants to say "Go ahead!". This is about how parent are overly protective towards their kids.

Kids are naturally climbing on things and when parents say "Don't do that or this you may hurt yourself." they can damage 

their child normal growing.

I think trial-and-error is a huge part of growing up, but there are some things that kids just shouldn't be allowed to do. Like cross the street haphazardly. Cause one trial-and-error instance can result in complete annihilation.

Well, that is about traffic education. I've never seen problem with it. In pre-school we always checked twice

that there was no cars around when we went somewhere by foot.

But I know what you mean. But in school half of games or thing even I did in school is now prohibit. 

So it's nowadays ridiculous. Teachers are supposed to be watching all kids in school all the time. (not good)

I had a lucid dream and a false awakening this morning. I don't like it. Also, classes were suspended due to heavy rainfall. I'm free today since I finished all my homework last night.

OMM: Should I study for the Science Quiz Bee even though I'm just a reserve?

• Upvote 1

I was expecting that DCW will be a bit more livelier when I logged in after a long time..

but I guess I was wrong .__.

but anyway, hello~ how are you~ to whoever below me? o/

I'm fine, thank you for asking!  Sure it was a question to any random person, but whatever, haha.

Today was stressful but I'm feeling great now.  I had five tests and quizzes in all five of my classes, one of which was unannounced.  It's good to be home after a long day like that!

Hmm.. I'm tired but happy. I have a fanfiction schedule and content to actually release. I've been bad with updating stuff then not posting anything for ages... so submitting something every Friday is a happy medium to me. Excited about a new story I'll be releasing in about three weeks.

CROSSING MY FINGERS AND HOPING MISSION 3 SUCCEEDS.

We might have to go through with Mission 4 though :/

Oh well...

That's whats on my mind.

I love all these romantic comedy animes ^-^

I want to watch all of them 

Most RomComs I watch turn out to be harems... They're a cute genre though. Although they will never beat Slice-of-Life >.< But that's just me.

I just realised how far apart time zones are on DCW... It's 2:40 where I am right now 0.0