Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

In Sato's mind, really, do I have to restart introduction? I can't now as unable to reply this week it's going to be like reading thousand of tears jerky poems, no single words, shun aside like slamming door, it's what happen when try talk to friend here and best friend while relatives don't count as they have family and friend to confide when someone die... I'm that twitchy now when return learning of it which is nerve wracking. Continue on without me!

I feel like dying.. :l

I dont wanna kill myself but it would be nice if a Car hits me or something.

I really hope that you didn't get run over by a car... that would be beyond sad :(

keep living!

The question of whether or not I'm studying enough is on my mind...

Some people just have to find a way to interpret your each and every action as an offense without giving you any reason to explain while they degrade your intentions. Then they go and say they just have it 'tough' and don't have time to bother with 'fake nice people'.

Excuse me, if anything you're making life hard for people without understanding. If having a tough life excused people being jerks then I want to be able to get away with breaking your face without having to face the people who'll stand up against me for punching you because 'You don't understand anything about me.'

:V

I like cosplaying, but don 't make me cosplay an old woman! No old woman costume for me, never (even for grades). I would rather design.

You must embrace your inner granny *_*

I think my Values Education subject should change its name to Political Sciences. -_-

^Why oh why? :0

We're not really being educated on values anymore. It was quite fitting two years ago since we really tackled values, but now we're discussing laws and stuff, so the subject's name isn't that fitting. I really don't understand why we should be taking this since it should be common sense. I think the politicians should be the ones taking these classes and not us.

I wonder how much trouble I'll get into if I assassinate some people. Especially those who have formed a monarchy and call it democracy. :V

When you teach values, they become dogma.

I wonder what's the point of this whole "Values Education" thing then.

I wonder how much trouble I'll get into if I assassinate some people. Especially those who have formed a monarchy and call it democracy. :V

Big big trouble.

If a ValEd class was that good, a good alternate name would be Philosophy 101, or is that just me?

OMM: I want to join the fair challenges, but at the same time I don't. And yay for Greek stuff in fair.