Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Yay~ so can I die now?

3. You'll be surprised.

You'll have to declare things, not imply. Until then I am correct \o/

Electricity was out earlier while I was in school, so we had no choice but to take our summative test in Algebra in the dark. It hurt my eyes and my head because it was really hard to focus.

I also found out that during our school Intramurals on Monday, we'll be taking the elimination test for the Science Quiz Bee. I really wanted to watch the sports events! Also, I only found out about the eliminations earlier today, so that gives me little time to review (weekends, but my hands will probably be full during then because we have a thesis introduction to pass as well as a photojournal project for my Humanities class :()

Really, they should have suspended the classes today. It was troublesome going to school this morning because a lot of trees fell on the road, so the traffic was pretty bad. It was also tough going home since rain poured heavily during the afternoon ;____;

On the brighter side, we have electricity at home. And I'm pretty lucky compared to the others who still have no electricity and to those who are in relocation centers right now because they lost their homes (because of the typhoon) :(

Another LPA is forming near our country :o It's not so good living in an archipelago of a country surrounded by warm waters, especially during the rainy season. </3

• Upvote 1

@Rye: Poor you </3. You really need a break :( How about the Qualifying Exams?

I really do. Why does school have to give us so much stress? :(

I sure hope that our applications went through! Perhaps that'll make me feel better~ :D

OMM: Past, why must you haunt me right now?

Just realized I've been saying "facade" wrong my entire life. o.o;;;;;

Do you say it like "Fassad" or "Fasade" or "Fakade"? :P

I can't believe how many people pronoucned it wrongly 0_0 maybe you all just read it and didn't bother listening?