Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Sigh. Everytime I look at this thread, I can't keep up with the conversation. Aiyahhhh...

I'm tired and midterms are done! That's what's on my mind today.

I'm pretty sure you don't know me that much, but I missed you and your signature. pervplz.gif

Time to relax Time to wait for the results of the MTAP. onionwoeplz.gif?1

Sodium: why did you gave mah twin the privilege to stalk while you gave me none? *pouts* :'(

You can actually find more stuff about her in her thinking, so she was afraid.

^Hello! Are you ShinRan?

Indeed. I've never been much of an AiCon-- I am a very adamant believer of "love that is meant to be". Shinichi and Ran have been friends forever, and therefore I think they should be together (not to mention they like each other). Although Ai does know Conan better. But I mean I have some very close friends whom I know very well, and I wouldn't ever date them.

Would you look at that, it's Beru & Motto!

Why yes, it's me! Though I'd have to say, I'm not at all the same person who registered for DCW in 2011. (that was three years ago-- where does the time go?) Quite a bit more cynical and skeptical. Very rude and boisterous. Only thing that hasn't changed is my intense love for DC.  :)

I'm pretty sure you don't know me that much, but I missed you and your signature. pervplz.gif

Time to relax Time to wait for the results of the MTAP. onionwoeplz.gif?1

I don't know you that much, that's true. But WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THAT COMMENT IS SO KAWAII I MISSED YOU TOO <3

What is the MTAP? I hope they came out favorably!

Today I had work... but the manager didn't really care what we did. Some really emotionally unstable customers, though. I swear, this world is getting more and more dismal.