Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Indeed, indeed, would love to have you here again. :D You should definitely start coming here again!

Yeah, sure. At least I'll try dropping by time to time. :)

Paul walker can't be dead. You all are lying. He's alive somewhere working on F&F 7. HE CANT JUST DIE LIKE THAT ITS NOT POSSIBLE. ;__________; HE'S STILL TOO YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL LIKE WHY WHY HIM ?!

Yeah, sure. At least I'll try dropping by time to time. :)

Yes! \o/ :D

Paul walker can't be dead. You all are lying. He's alive somewhere working on F&F 7. HE CANT JUST DIE LIKE THAT ITS NOT POSSIBLE. ;__________; HE'S STILL TOO YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL LIKE WHY WHY HIM ?!

He's dead?? Oh.. That's sad.. :|

I know much on the topic~

Yayyy~~~

Well, he did die after going to a charity event, soo I can guess he's somewhere better

Yup.... :( He died for the victims... He's a hero....

Okay, it was an accident. I don't think getting in an accident means he died for them. And RIP Rogers Rodas AKA his fellow driver. 

Okay, it was an accident. I don't think getting in an accident means he died for them. And RIP Rogers Rodas AKA his fellow driver. 

Well, at least before he died he was thinking about them... and yeah RIP to his companion too.