Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

^ I'd sing along next time. XD

I've done so well in midterms. I'm so happyyyyyyyy <333333333

Congratulations Rosie! :P

OMM: That feeling when you actually like how your face looks in a picture you just took. XD

Jeg forstår ikke en pind af, hvad du siger. :D Tal engelsk!

Hej! Hvad så? I know you don't understand me but  I won't speak English cause it's what's on my mind. :P

Ha! sigiha gid pa ila-ila, indi ka man gani ka sabot sang akon ginahambal. :P lango-lnago lang.... mayo kabalo ka na kun ano ang patis pero mayo kay kabalo ko kun ano ang  tinapay sa inyo... ^_^ hapos lang ni isalin ya.... ;)

Marhabban, to this crazy duniya tussi vi dharti te boj bandh dia gaye ho laka.

^Have fun deciphering 5 languages. :P

gina hungod mo ni ay. Merci kay para mag lawig aton ac para sadya lang.... ^_^

Please speak in English everyone. If you want to chat in other languages, you can do so at the Language forums or by sending PMs/profile feeds. 

Sorry! we were just joking :P the only common language all of us can understand is English ^__^;

What's on my mind? The old days when I used to be active here... I just checked the Overall Top Posters, and I found that, two years later, it's still the same people up there xD

Sooooo, how has everything been? :P  When I left, it was starting to become quiet, has it become more active again since?

And I miss my old favourite emote: :twisted:  xDDD

What's on my mind? The old days when I used to be active here... I just checked the Overall Top Posters, and I found that, two years later, it's still the same people up there xD

Sooooo, how has everything been? :P  When I left, it was starting to become quiet, has it become more active again since?

And I miss my old favourite emote: :twisted:  xDDD

It's alive. :D

Hello everyone. I haven't been here in forever. How are you all?

Tsukiko! :o Me, I'm good, quite good, but how're you??

It's alive. :D

Tsukiko! :o Me, I'm good, quite good, but how're you??

I'm great. God, when is the last time I was here? I haven't the faintest idea. *shakes head* I've gotten some new things to fan.

Been busy, been busy.

Since this site is working on my computer again I probably should start coming here again. :)

I'm great. God, when is the last time I was here? I haven't the faintest idea. *shakes head* I've gotten some new things to fan.

Been busy, been busy.

Since this site is working on my computer again I probably should start coming here again. :)

Indeed, indeed, would love to have you here again. :D You should definitely start coming here again!