Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Mine either. It's thick and curly. Since it's short, it tends to fluff out and curl randomly. When it was longer, it stayed in ringlets. 

My mom cuts mine once a month and we renew or change the dye then~ 

I object~! Long hair is best on guys xP Especially if it's ponytail length with bangs~ Or dreads like my lieutenant.  ^^

I always thought long haired guys look somewhat girly, and I don't like 'girly' in a guy. So that's another thing I'd never like. But again I bet my opinion is unpopular eh. \o/

Oh and as for the hair.. When mine was longer it looked like.. How can I explain it, straight but has curly ends? XD now it's just all curly. And scary. I hate it. :V

I don't really care about my hair anyway :V But I got pissed off when she called me 'bald'.

Call her a hairy witch, then.

No guys with long hair. It's not cool. Unless it's on Tyler Blackburn he's the only exception.

You should see my brother, he's got a ponytail and all.

Call her a hairy witch, then.

Aha :twisted: lol her hair is really long, straight, and bleached :V

That's pretty extreme. Although my school allows students to brought their motorcycle which fitted with aftermarket exhaust (Still, we'll start to concern if we drive the motorcycle without the mirrors)

:o Motorcycles are allowed? xD We use the bus or our parents drop us :V

And any kind of gadgets are strictly prohibited, btw

I know it's not that horrible but I still do not want to see it :P

OMM: I just realized that with all children no matter how old they are I still do communicate with them in their weird child-like language even if they don't speak it themselves, I just got used to it. Children are reallyyyyy cute <3

• Upvote 1

So you'll call her a hairy witch? \o/

I know it's not that horrible but I still do not want to see it :P

You sure? :P

OMM: I just realized that with all children no matter how old they are I still do communicate with them in their weird child-like language even if they don't speak it themselves, I just got used to it. Children are reallyyyyy cute <3

Haha, yeah, right.

Yes, I won't say/type anything unless am sure of it :V

Are you saying yeah right as in 'Yeah right' or yeah right as in 'Yeah right' it's up to you on how to understand this.

You sure?

I'm saying yeah right as in "yeah right".

Oh yes, I will................not.

My uncle has long hair. Longer than mine. He looks hilarious.

Why not! xD

Oh I see, I thought so, kid. And yes I am sure :V

Only thing annoying about children is when they want your phone. And when they wake up in midnight crying so loud that you think your ears are going to bleed.

:o Motorcycles are allowed? xD We use the bus or our parents drop us :V

And any kind of gadgets are strictly prohibited, btw

What the pretty insane is some of the students are speeding and overtaking in the street. And some of them also the member of NGO too

Oh I see, I thought so, kid. And yes I am sure :V

Only thing annoying about children is when they want your phone. And when they wake up in midnight crying so loud that you think your ears are going to bleed.

You. You understand how I feel. And also, when you're younger cousins don't let you read your shoujo manga in peace and you can't enjoy the art of the kissing scenes due to their presence <_<

@L: *pokity poke poke*

So yesterday, I drew a few animals as a school assignment.

The shark was a blobfish, baby grizzly bears were titans, polar bears were huge rocks with eyes, the hippo's face was me in a bad mood, the cheetah was a mixture of a human and a cat, and the tiger's mouth looked like a person's b--t.

Then I showed it to my mom, and she literally got angry. And she ended up erasing everything I drew and fixed it ;_______; It does look way better now though xD

OMM: I wish my teachers were a bit more happier with their personal lives -_-

My teachers now are awesome. It's like they're teaching to their own children. :P 

And applied changes to my account. It had gotten boring \o/