Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Did you put cashew nuts in it?

I stuffed pistachios and cashews in my mouth before sipping the tea with the bolus. 

OMM: Matter and energy are two different things. Why do I feel so hollow. How do I do this homework. Will I be able to do this successfully tomorrow. Why do I feel quite calm and relaxed when I SHOULD BE WORRYING SO MUCH ABOUT HOW WE DO THIS. 

I have two minds.

1st mind: Is Sera cooler, in manga and anime?

2nd mind: Planning to restore old fics back in second edition in fan fiction of all what missed!!!! \o/

Sera was cooler in both version

OMM: My scanner had been smoked today. It can't scanning my drawing

Why do I feel so hollow. How do I do this homework. Will I be able to do this successfully tomorrow. Why do I feel quite calm and relaxed when I SHOULD BE WORRYING SO MUCH ABOUT HOW WE DO THIS.

I always feel the same...

OMM: YAAAAAAAY done with all the hard exams.... except for physics and biology T-T.

Aaaaand my brother is actually listening to what I say. \o/ <3333333333333333

Gonna try to update a couple of fics today, maybe draw a meme or two~ @@ Videogames have been distracting me...

G'morning, Lovely  Sera-chan. *glomp* ^w^ You should log on so I can pester you. 

So... since your screenname's Red Angel now and AL gets to call you Princess... Can I call you Princess Angel? :DD Huh? Great idea?

G'morning, Lovely  Sera-chan. *glomp* ^w^ You should log on so I can pester you. 

So... since your screenname's Red Angel now and AL gets to call you Princess... Can I call you Princess Angel? :DD Huh? Great idea?

*shrugs* It's your own life you're throwing away. Shall I order the white flowers, Princess Angel? xD

G'morning, Lovely  Sera-chan. *glomp* ^w^ You should log on so I can pester you. 

hell no. (see my status for full explanation.) = =

*shrugs* It's your own life you're throwing away. Shall I order the white flowers, Princess Angel? xD

Indeed you shall. **