Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

xDD You're forgiven, just because that gif makes me laugh xP

And no, I probably wouldn't kill ya. Maybe the person next to you though. 

if you're talking about Ring-chan's singing, she's still doing it. The other situation is being defused xP

:D Hey Sera-chan. It's sad that Alan's become more into Detective Conan than me. He used to post more to.  :(   But anyway I don't know all these new people, should I call them young'uns? Haha. So I was looking through Alan's old stuff (I can stalk my twin) and I found that IRL 2 stuff and showdowns.

Remember when Al and all the girls were shipping you with 'Phi' PhiBrainChild? haha, the 'evil' in the posts got reputation points. I was wondering why he had more than me. So now I see people on the pages before still shipping you, Sera-chan. Does it ever end? So now it's

Usui-kun,

huh? I would've guessed

you and Ren-kun

, especially with the new IRL round characters. :D  (hint hint,

I ship nao Devin and Garnet)

<3?

Please tell me I used those spoiler tags right. Don't click them Sera-chan.  :P  :wub:

• Upvote 2

:D Hey Sera-chan. It's sad that Alan's become more into Detective Conan than me. He used to post more to.  :(   But anyway I don't know all these new people, should I call them young'uns? Haha. So I was looking through Alan's old stuff (I can stalk my twin) and I found that IRL 2 stuff and showdowns.

Remember when Al and all the girls were shipping you with 'Phi' PhiBrainChild? haha, the 'evil' in the posts got reputation points. I was wondering why he had more than me. So now I see people on the pages before still shipping you, Sera-chan. Does it ever end? So now it's

Usui-kun,

huh? I would've guessed

you and Ren-kun

, especially with the new IRL round characters. :D  (hint hint,

I ship nao Devin and Garnet)

<3?

Please tell me I used those spoiler tags right. Don't click them Sera-chan.  :P  :wub:

*AL. It's AL.

Lotsa things are on my mind atm.

My brother is left in my care for the coming six weeks. Let's who dies first.

I want to take all the books I'm reading with me to where we'll be staying, but I don't think I'll be able to. T-T

I need a scientific calculator. I used to do stuff mentally even when I needed one, but now it's getting kinda hard to do so. -_-

There's a bunch of anime I wanna watch when I'm supposed to be studying instead. I feel a little guilty that I'm not very worried about my coming exams. Or have I just studied well enough? I don't think so know.

(Just dropping by)

Thanks for all the concern and the prayers! They worked! The storm's pretty much gone, but it still destroyed everything in its way :( Anyways, thank you! I hope we'll be able to pick up pieces after everything.

OMM: THIS WEEK IS SUPER STRESSFUL. 

(Just dropping by)

Thanks for all the concern and the prayers! They worked! The storm's pretty much gone, but it still destroyed everything in its way :( Anyways, thank you! I hope we'll be able to pick up pieces after everything.

OMM: THIS WEEK IS SUPER STRESSFUL. 

:'D Great to hear that T^T Hope everything is fine D: