Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

how do i memorize the periodic table of elements

how do i make a lantern out of recycled materials

how do i do math

how do i get over this laziness

Black obsession, Ezzie? Anyways, do it. I'll be cheering :V

Huh, as if you don't know I am :c and it's not like I can do that anyway XD but I just really want to spill the paint all over the entire house!!

how do i memorize the periodic table of elements

how do i make a lantern out of recycled materials

how do i do math

how do i get over this laziness

1. There is order in everything. Even in chaos there is order, I'm sure your teacher will explain.

2. Let's see, a moisturizing cream container, a circular one in which you can place a candle, A plate or a disc with a hole in the center, and simple thin metal wires to super glue to six sides of the container, suspend the disc with their other ends above the cream container, then place a candle directly underneath the hole. Take two same size small pieces of thin metal wire (they should be flexible, get someone to convert them into a D-shape with the help of pliers after covering them in electric tape.) Join to top of disc with superglue. Their size should be enough for you to grab hold of them and carry the "lantern".

3. Concentrate, or take a small nap if you're tired.

4. Mark Twain and Bruce Lee quotes.

1. There is order in everything. Even in chaos there is order, I'm sure your teacher will explain.

2. Let's see, a moisturizing cream container, a circular one in which you can place a candle, A plate or a disc with a hole in the center, and simple thin metal wires to super glue to six sides of the container, suspend the disc with their other ends above the cream container, then place a candle directly underneath the hole. Take two same size small pieces of thin metal wire (they should be flexible, get someone to convert them into a D-shape with the help of pliers after covering them in electric tape.) Join to top of disc with superglue. Their size should be enough for you to grab hold of them and carry the "lantern".

3. Concentrate, or take a small nap if you're tired.

4. Mark Twain and Bruce Lee quotes.

Thank you!!! This is one of the most helpful things anyone's ever done for me. lvlvplz.gif?1

THANK YOU SO MUCH ONII-CHAN!!!!! /HUGSSSS   happyhappyplz.gif

Thank you!!! This is one of the most helpful things anyone's ever done for me. lvlvplz.gif?1

THANK YOU SO MUCH ONII-CHAN!!!!! /HUGSSSS   happyhappyplz.gif

Falling for Oniichan already? :P *HUGSSSS*

I hear ya Misa-chan. Forum names are the best names. Every time I log in to AVEN I try to use my DCW login because of the format of the site being the same.

I once attended an online seminar as NoveList while everyone else went by names... I think the professor actually thought that was my name... _ _

Was it when you landed on me from that tree? :P

I don't remember falling from a tree. I just woke up and found out I fell for you. :P

I don't remember falling from a tree. I just woke up and found out I fell for you. :P

But we're siblings :< someday you'll have to find someone else besides Niichan. :P

But we're siblings :< someday you'll have to find someone else besides Niichan. :P

B-B-But..! sighingplz.gif?1  I guess we can't do anything about it.

tumblr_mrq5gmCjCE1s620oxo1_250.gif