Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Take a metal pole and hit him somewhere so it bruises or bleeds like my sister does. And I don't even increase the volume, I only type.

O_O I'm not that evil of a sister.

Let's just say I make sure he never gets too confident about his abilities because if he does he won't feel challenged and won't learn anything. :D

Maybe he'll grow up like me and surpass you in spite. :P I sincerely hope not, cos if start being kind and bear his initial annoyingness for a month he'll think you're the best sis in the world.

Maybe he'll grow up like me and surpass you in spite. :P I sincerely hope not, cos if start being kind and bear his initial annoyingness for a month he'll think you're the best sis in the world.

Pfffft. He'll surpass me anyway. He's really smart and sharp and all. :mellow:

And if I try bearing his annoyingness I might go crazy and he'll start clinging onto me and I don't like him clinging onto me. D:

Hmm... iPad air.

iPad what? How come I never heard of this before?

OMM: I regret every second I spent thinking that death note is boring. Well, the anime is, although the manga is just wonderful. It's my first time preferring a manga over an anime, wow! XD

Oh, I see. Sounds interesting. Maybe I'd get myself one, MAYBE.

OMM: This freaky moment where you hear about something then you are like "WHY DID I HAVE TO KNOW THIS, IM BETTER OFF NOT KNOWING" .. Happens a lot to me recently .

iPad Air... Can you hold it?

Oh, I see. Sounds interesting. Maybe I'd get myself one, MAYBE.

OMM: This freaky moment where you hear about something then you are like "WHY DID I HAVE TO KNOW THIS, IM BETTER OFF NOT KNOWING" .. Happens a lot to me recently .

Don't remind me.. -__-