Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

That's sad. Somehow children dying is more sad than grown ups dying. We'll all die anyways, but children haven't had their experience in life yet it's unfair ;____;

The saddest child death I have heard about is my friend's younger brother. He had some breathing problems and passed away when he was a year and a half old. But well here comes the good part, a year later my friend's mother gave birth to another child and named him the same name as his brother, who is 3 years old now <3

Oh. Speaking of which, my second cousin's son has just passed away almost an hour ago after battling with cancer for months~ in a way, I feel relieved. I wouldn't want to see him suffering any longer. I've seen enough. I just want...all of it to end. But I'm still grieving all the same. I mean, he's only two years old...

Oh my god... I'm so sorry. That's horrible. You have my condolences, friend. Stay strong.

Oh. Speaking of which, my second cousin's son has just passed away almost an hour ago after battling with cancer for months~ in a way, I feel relieved. I wouldn't want to see him suffering any longer. I've seen enough. I just want...all of it to end. But I'm still grieving all the same. I mean, he's only two years old...

I'm sorry... Particularly I hate cancer, but children must be unbearable than in adults, so sorry about that.

• Upvote 2

I'm sorry... Particularly I hate cancer, but children must be unbearable than in adults, so sorry about that.

I really scared of cancer. But heart attack is the worst threat....

I'm starting to rethink my decision to volunteer to cook every dinner. -____-

XD

OMM: My otaku-sensei offered to give me three anime movies to watch. :D

No... more... Brave.... I just... no. No more. *Pushes deviantART away* Go away. Just- just stay away. Wreck it Ralph all the way but NOT. BRAVE.