Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Isn't your first birthday technically your second? This is one of the unanswerable questions that's been running on my mind.

I think we do it the way we do to avoid a discrepancy like the whole century is off by one thing. If we acknowledged it that way, your 20th birthday would be the day you turn 19 years old, and so on. 'First' birthday is actually the first ANNIVERSARY of your birth~ xD

They/We should call it birth anniversary then? Idk, I'm just a bit miffed now that I think about it but I can't argue with something universally agreed upon. XD It does work for us so I'll just shut up now.

Isn't your first birthday technically your second? This is one of the unanswerable questions that's been running on my mind.

They/We should call it birth anniversary then? Idk, I'm just a bit miffed now that I think about it but I can't argue with something universally agreed upon. XD It does work for us so I'll just shut up now.

Hmmm....... Technically, everyone has only one birth day then. It would be freaky to be born every year on the exact same day.

Birth anniversary could work.

Hmmm....... Technically, everyone has only one birth day then. It would be freaky to be born every year on the exact same day.

Birth anniversary could work.

Hear Hear. Also on leap years the birthday would come one day early.

I have a habit of looking at the body of a dead person inside the coffin during a wake. I can't help noticing its makeup >___<

o_______________O holy-

I have a habit of looking at the body of a dead person inside the coffin during a wake. I can't help noticing its makeup >___<

Was... talking about... "THE MUMMY RETURNS" today. 

D: I hate horror........ I can take a little... gruesome... but not gross... and definitely not too ugly... DX

:o OMG,OMG,OMG!!

o_______________O holy-

Was... talking about... "THE MUMMY RETURNS" today.

D: I hate horror........ I can take a little... gruesome... but not gross... and definitely not too ugly... DX

:o OMG,OMG,OMG!!

What? Don't you guys do that?? DX if I had the chance, I would even want to go to a morgue :/ dead bodies are fine, just not smth really bloody >___<

Reading that Google is online or looking at the same topic as me is... slightly unnerving. Google, stop being a creeper. (I must be extremely late to the punch on this.)

What? Don't you guys do that?? DX if I had the chance, I would even want to go to a morgue :/ dead bodies are fine, just not smth really bloody >___<

No, just the make up part.

No, just the make up part.

Oh. Speaking of which, my second cousin's son has just passed away almost an hour ago after battling with cancer for months~ in a way, I feel relieved. I wouldn't want to see him suffering any longer. I've seen enough. I just want...all of it to end. But I'm still grieving all the same. I mean, he's only two years old...