Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

XD I've long stopped using guns. IRL, that is. btw, do you play Black Ops?

Not Black Ops but Men of War and MW3...

Now watching Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

Annd, I have finishing chapter IV of Better Dayz (Arcana Famigila was involved...)

NaNoWriMo? What's that?

NaNoWriMo is an event that occurs in November (it stands for National Novel Writing Month), where people have to write a 50,000 word-novel in a single month's span. It emphasizes quantity over quality, and perseverance over writing craft.

Really?

Ya... School this year is just too much and now I have more stuff on my mind and I'm interacting more with people...

OMM: I hate geography... T-T a whole unit's questions for homework.

I won NaNoWriMo.
You asked what's on my mind, and this is.

Oh my god, really? What do you mean by won? Did you actually come first out of all of it? I handed mine in just in time, it wasn't very good... 

I don't really know what are the criteria to win, but it must be difficult~ congrats!!!!! Lia!!!! <333

Thanks KKLT. <3

The criteria to win NaNoWriMo is to write 50,000 words in a month. This might look or sound to be a simple thing to do, but it's really easier said than done.

Yay! Congrats, Lia~~~ :D you got awesome stats! :o (sorry for being a stalker. I can't help looking for you~ >____<)

Thank ya. <3 Though I won't be coming back to DCW for good anytime soon. Just checking in before my exam reviews start.

Oh my god, really? What do you mean by won? Did you actually come first out of all of it? I handed mine in just in time, it wasn't very good... But it was my first time and I'm only 11

No, I didn't come first. Tons of people came before me. I meant that I wrote and validated the fifty thousand words on the NaNoWriMo website by midnight on November 30th. Nice job for participating in NaNoWriMo; it's definitely not an easy thing. You should be proud of yourself for working towards a(n ambitious or non-ambitious) word count goal as a eleven year old.

Thanks KKLT. <3

The criteria to win NaNoWriMo is to write 50,000 words in a month. This might look or sound to be a simple thing to do, but it's really easier said than done.

Thank ya. <3 Though I won't be coming back to DCW for good anytime soon. Just checking in before my exam reviews start.

No, I didn't come first. Tons of people came before me. I meant that I wrote and validated the fifty thousand words on the NaNoWriMo website by midnight on November 30th. Nice job for participating in NaNoWriMo; it's definitely not an easy thing. You should be proud of yourself for working towards a(n ambitious or non-ambitious) word count goal as a eleven year old.

50,000 words!? Does anyone actually read that!? O.o how on earth!?

Let me count wait... If an essay is about a thousand words to two... Then it's about 50 essays. 50 essays in a month =__= I'll die of boredom and brain dead.

Good job Lia. >__<