Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

My name is Parkur

I walk the mean streets of the internet looking for my next scoop

There are those that speak ill of me, but it's okay, this is the life I have chosen to lead

"No scoop, no life" is my motto

• Upvote 1

I have been away a lot... I know I should be here more but I have absolutely nothing to say. Especially when the one and only original DCW IRL? ended in the middle of everything... Is anyone here willing to continue(the original players I mean)? I'd love to.

I have been away a lot... I know I should be here more but I have absolutely nothing to say. Especially when the one and only original DCW IRL? ended in the middle of everything... Is anyone here willing to continue(the original players I mean)? I'd love to.

Well, I think IRL resumed on my fanfic and my 'Stories of...' (Only me, can someone do the same?)

And your title is have my interest...

I'm personally not interested in continuing it.

EDIT: I'll put my reasoning. We discontinued the first DCW IRL because of mainly how overcomplicated the plot became, and we never managed to put an end to it. Of course, there was also the inactivity issue, which is still an issue in the current DCW IRL rounds, but the complexity was the prime reason. Since both of those reasons remain standing; the plot is very complex and I don't think any of us will be able to untangle the mess, and that many of the original DCW IRL participants have drastically reduced their posting output; there is no logical reason to continue the original round.

• Upvote 1

I love when people say this. It's like the worst justification for the safety of a website.

(Of course, DCTP is safe, I'm just sayin)

Oh, I'm aware that just because I go there constantly doesn't mean it's safe. But if I've been going on there almost every day for- I think 2 years now- without it causing a virus or something of the sort then it's safe to say unless they suddenly change something important then I don't need to worry about that.

tumblr_m9zzo7Kyoz1r0kxf0.gif

^ When school is finished~ xD

ahaha XD

What's in my mind??? uhm, watching DC, reading manga and learning Japanese.. I'm also thinking what to do tomorrow, last day of sembreak :(

ahaha XD

What's in my mind??? uhm, watching DC, reading manga and learning Japanese.. I'm also thinking what to do tomorrow, last day of sembreak :(

That's sucks. DX

Apparently DCTP is 'exhibiting risky behaviors'. :mellow: Da heck?

No it's not. I go on there all the time.

Do you McAfee, by any chance? I have the same thing.