Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Ten hours just coloring.... Only about halfway done @__@ And going on only four hours of sleep.... My body must hate me.

Dont overdo it misaki-chan~~

Drawing drawing~~~ hurray for memorial day ^_^

can't wait for the final results on Thursday! \o/ and geez.. Pokemon's going to be aired again on our local channel =3= why won't they just let DC and FT air instead? that'll surely make me happy \o/

I disagree! >.< School gonna start, so many of us can't watch DC! Unfair xD

Dont overdo it misaki-chan~~

Drawing drawing~~~ hurray for memorial day ^_^

OK~~~

\o/

The new addition to my signature...

FrUK is the most beautiful thing in the world. <3333

Aw <3 The GIF is really good <3

I disagree! >.< School gonna start, so many of us can't watch DC! Unfair xD

LOL I'll pray harder :P :P

can't believe I have some comments on YT that got a lot of thumbs up :3

and jessica's not online?! DDDDD:

Gosh i have a lot to take off from my mind...

Sometimes i wonder Yohan's actual ability to draw. It looks like he has a potential, but just not trained or something... Today he showed me his new drawing that he saw somewhere that nade him want to draw it. But he said its a mere draft or something and said he wish he can think of it out if his head, not using any reference at all. He also drew haibara as he always do, but this one came out neat. However he said only the head looks good because he can't think of hpw to draw thw body yet. He can be ao fruatrating when he lowers himself all the time by self-criticism.. He really need to start gaining higher self-esteem, he's been lowering himself since he got 'rejected' by his crush. Also not to mention that he couldn't get nomonated for the grad speech. He said he was so close too. He came in 3rd place, but only 2 gets selected... Poor Yohan, he's suffering from depression right now.

on my mind is how will dc end. i keep checking everyday. it is soooooo long. also on my mind is a lot of story idias but i dont know how to write them down. my ideas are very hyper. sometimes when i am deep in thoughts i get tooooooo hyper and keep running. well, thats me i think.