Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

I know one thing, I will not do a physical job, for a girl who only does evil to me. I just want to help people, but I'm tired of being so, people pretend to be great in front of you, but maybe they just want the bad for you.

Edit;OR i need to do it..?

can't wait for the final results on Thursday! \o/ and geez.. Pokemon's going to be aired again on our local channel =3= why won't they just let DC and FT air instead? that'll surely make me happy \o/

Just read this:

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/SOS!_Messages_from_Ayumi

And found it hilarious! :lol:

Especially):

"despicable mannerless barbarian" and "poor depraved robber" (describing the robber)

and

"Being a naturally violent little fellow" (describing Conan)

Wow, the writer sure has a good sense of humour :lol:

I want some pizza!! DDD:

my father still doesn't know that I met an accident two days ago. MUAHAHAHAHAHA XD

:o :o :o An accident? I hope you're ok...

Wow. I just realized that Aoyama seems to be fond of that childhood friends thing. >.>;

=XXXXXXX

OMM: Can't wait till summer~~ Getting tired of school... :\ (though since I'm graduating, I kinda don't wanna leave =X Weird, huh? :P)

=XXXXXXX

OMM: Can't wait till summer~~ Getting tired of school... :\ (though since I'm graduating, I kinda don't wanna leave =X Weird, huh? :P)

@quote

LOL "Childhood friends" is kinda good way to start off (imo, tho) a love story since you can "make up" plots(of their past) on the way...

@Misaki-chan

Graduating is not as exciting as you think. It's only that day you will enjoy, but as soon as the day ends, you will want to go back.... I wish I can go back to middle school and be with Cure-kun.... O_o why does this sound like...bromance? :P lol XD

OMM: Life is death when the dead lives....

I dropped a bunch of glasses at work today and they broke. TT-TT I don't think I'm in trouble, but I feel so guilty about it...