Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

So who won in the end?

BO \o/

I was Chianti :3

And I was able to fool Jd into believing (or at least half-believing) I was town until the last day

Raiden got found out near the end though, and Stop sacrificed herself (Vermouth) to trick the townies into thinking there was only 1 BO left

We ended with Raiden (Bourbon) all good and yeah, me injured, Jd (Yamato) injured, and Abs (Akai) APTXed

First time I ever got high off a game xD

BO \o/

And I was able to fool Jd into believing (or at least half-believing) I was town until the last day

Raiden got found out near the end though, and Stop sacrificed herself (Vermouth) to trick the townies into thinking there was only 1 BO left

We ended with Raiden (Bourbon) all good and yeah, me injured, Jd (Yamato) injured, and Abs (Akai) APTXed

Huh. Good job. :D

BO \o/

I knew it. I KNEW IT. Jd- was town, you and Raiden were BO.

Man it sucks only having a small handful of people to talk about anime with, I need to find more people who share my interests :/

Man it sucks only having a small handful of people to talk about anime with, I need to find more people who share my interests :/

Wow... I find them everywhere I go. O_O

Try just hanging out with nothing but nerds or geeks. Often times there will be at least ONE in the group who's into anime. LOL XD

I signed up for DCTP yesterday but I haven't gotten approval yet. D: Also played mini mafia yesterday too --> It was actually pretty awesome.

I signed up for DCTP yesterday but I haven't gotten approval yet. D: Also played mini mafia yesterday too --> It was actually pretty awesome.

Wat was your username? I'll try to push it through

Amazingly bored, can't watch anime because online video players are still screwed up for me, which means no Symphogear or Precure (or a random episode from Index or Railgun). Sheesh.

>Using online video players in 2012