Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

What would you do if you planned to do something with your close friends for over half a year and didn't ask another close friend because every time she got involved she bosses everyone around, complains, criticizes EVERYTHING and argues finds out she was excluded and seems hurt about it and wants to join?

Every time we planned this she didn't want to do it and I don't want to hurt her feelings or anything... But she's always the same.

I'd talk to her in private and say that if she promised not to aggravate and complain or criticize too much, that you'd be happy to include her. However, at the same time, I'd make it clear that if she stirred up too much trouble amongst everybody, she would be kicked out.

Later on, if she really did stir up trouble, I'd take a secret vote on whether or not to ask her to leave the group.

Really, there's not much you can do.

I think it doesn't have to be drastic. :mellow: *scratch her head*

If need to say, Chelsea need to write speech and rehearse as long as her friend willing to take soft approach. But... about hard approach, she has to do it if her tactful words fall deaf ears.

I think it doesn't have to be drastic. :mellow: *scratch her head*

If need to say, Chelsea need to write speech and rehearse as long as her friend willing to take soft approach. But... about hard approach, she has to do it if her tactful words fall deaf ears.

I wouldn't write or rehearse a speech. People can tell when words sound rehearsed or practiced. Words should flow naturally, though also contain an amount of thought. They should also sound genuine. I suppose if she really needs to write it out ahead of time she could, but Chelsea should be able to say what she means without writing.

I think she can did well after she sort out her thoughts when have it write out, but it's an option. The main point isn't about rehearse or speech she's going to write, her thoughts count when she understand what she going to say to her friend.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

OMM: Damnit, school tomorrow. D:

IT WAS LIKE THE CLOSEST GAME EVER (AND SINCE I SUCK AT TELLING STORIES I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE THE AWESOMENESS)