Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

What would you do if you planned to do something with your close friends for over half a year and didn't ask another close friend because every time she got involved she bosses everyone around, complains, criticizes EVERYTHING and argues finds out she was excluded and seems hurt about it and wants to join?

Every time we planned this she didn't want to do it and I don't want to hurt her feelings or anything... But she's always the same.

What would you do if you planned to do something with your close friends for over half a year and didn't ask another close friend because every time she got involved she bosses everyone around, complains, criticizes EVERYTHING and argues finds out she was excluded and seems hurt about it and wants to join?

I'm bossy and criticize everyone when I'm in a group. For me, it's because I like complete, total control.

I'm bossy and criticize everyone when I'm in a group. For me, it's because I like complete, total control.

I usually leave that job for someone else and then when they start screwing up I take over and save the day :P

I see. Thanks. I've never really understood it from this perspective before.

If I meet this person, and he is lots younger than me, I will disapprove but it depend on what kind of person. If the person respect the elder, I punish him or her to treat the group with scrumptious dinner if it is to win heart over. If he or she not, I will use that reason to give the person a huge dressing down and immediately quit despite he is a leader or not.

ADDED: But I was thinking if she's in a group not the one who want to join feeling hurt.

I misread a bit. My suggestion: leave her alone. If talk to her it will aggravate. You might as well let her be until she get over. Once she did thought it through, she will come to you naturally.