Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Oh don't you people just love it when somebody thinks that they're important when in reality they seem like a nobody behind a computer who thinks they're important BECAUSE they're on so often and they have a title? =w= Oh I love these people very very much. :rolleyes:

But they make me enjoy friends and friendly people all the more.

Reading a forum focused around TWGOK. I love these arguments already. =w=

Oh don't you people just love it when somebody thinks that they're important when in reality they seem like a nobody behind a computer who thinks they're important BECAUSE they're on so often and they have a title? =w= Oh I love these people very very much. :rolleyes:

But they make me enjoy friends and friendly people all the more.

Reading a forum focused around TWGOK. I love these arguments already. =w=

Did you read the new chapter??? Chap 172. It seems like Ayumi is really nice with Chihiro....

Did you read the new chapter??? Chap 172. It seems like Ayumi is really nice with Chihiro....

You bet! x3

She is! Ayumi probably feels bad. I think she thinks that Keima is trying to play her (if I remember correctly, Ayumi has participated in teasing him) like he "played" Chihiro or she thinks he genuinely has feelings for her and she feels that it would be wrong of her to just accept him with Chihiro broken like that. (I would do the same. I'd go crazy on him and avoid him even if I liked him. You just don't date a boy who broke your friend's heart. Especially one as close as Chihiro is.) She probably wants to make it up to Chihiro and feels as though she's patching things up with her as of the moment.

You bet! x3

She is! Ayumi probably feels bad. I think she thinks that Keima is trying to play her (if I remember correctly, Ayumi has participated in teasing him) like he "played" Chihiro or she thinks he genuinely has feelings for her and she feels that it would be wrong of her to just accept him with Chihiro broken like that. (I would do the same. I'd go crazy on him and avoid him even if I liked him. You just don't date a boy who broke your friend's heart. Especially one as close as Chihiro is.) She probably wants to make it up to Chihiro and feels as though she's patching things up with her as of the moment.

I understand that feeling -.-"

That's gonna getting hard for God :P Can't wait to see the way he captures Ayumi. And do you think Keima-sama's teacher is bad??? I wonder who she is!!!

I understand that feeling -.-"

That's gonna getting hard for God :P Can't wait to see the way he captures Ayumi. And do you think Keima-sama's teacher is bad??? I wonder who she is!!!

Yeah. I honestly, as an observer, would still stay an "I'm in love with you and you love me back! ADMIT IT D^^N YOU! D:<" would be the best way to go with this one.

I don't think sh'es bad. I think she's playing for either side. Since she already seems like an "enemy" to Keima it would be more surprising if she were on his side or undecided.

What do you think? ^_^

Yeah. I honestly, as an observer, would still stay an "I'm in love with you and you love me back! ADMIT IT D^^N YOU! D:<" would be the best way to go with this one.

I don't think sh'es bad. I think she's playing for either side. Since she already seems like an "enemy" to Keima it would be more surprising if she were on his side or undecided.

What do you think? ^_^

I think she is good but dunno what side she is...

Eh, we should post these in the topic for it, shouldn't we??? XD Can you start first??? I can't double post!!! Ah, but I gotta go to bed, I'll answer it tomorrow ^^ Good night!!!

And good night to everyone ^^

I think she is good but dunno what side she is...

Eh, we should post these in the topic for it, shouldn't we??? XD

.... I was thinking the same thing. XD

I died. N1. As Kid-Megure.

I HATE YOU, BO.

I'm sorry I wasn't Makoto. ;_____;

D: NUUUUU!!!! I missed a MM game... ;________________;

OMM: Ja's still asleep... Rare. Might as well let her sleep....

:rolleyes:

Being constantly beaten up by Cynthia....STOP USING FREAKING DARK PULSE, SPIRITOMB.

...You?

;___;

D: That sucks. Good luck with that.

Oh, just drawing using my new tablet while waiting for Ja to wake up.