Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

A New Detective Conan Live-Action Special Has Been Announced

OMG! not another one!

Hey ranichi17! Welcome to DCW!

And live actions are basically a roll of an uneven die. As I said, it is hit or miss...

I can't wait for DCLA esp. with english subs....

Honestly, I can wait...but not for too long...mellow.gif

The new actor and actress who will be taking the lead role on the new Detective Conan live action :D

Ummm... seriously? o_O

180147_163617530356678_100001252957582_374675_4956772_n.jpg

Additional images~

179835_163617843689980_100001252957582_374679_5454056_n.jpg

181991_163617637023334_100001252957582_374677_4549055_n.jpg

e8618597cd3f494cd31b70d4.jpg

Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=995276176

I can't wait to see the comedic actings of the new actors sillyp1.gif...

No Rhino hairstyle....Oooo right... Ran have changed her hairstyle recently...

BTW, Who is that old man with the camera? The director or a nobody?no offense to that guy...haha

No Rhino hairstyle....Oooo right... Ran have changed her hairstyle recently...

BTW, Who is that old man with the camera? The director or a nobody?no offense to that guy...haha

the man with camera is the guest for this year’s Detective Conan movie is war photographer and TV personality Watanabe Youichi. In his interview with Weekly Shonen Sunday, he says that he feels honored to be able to participate in the 15th Detective Conan movie and will do his best in his first voice acting role

the man with camera is the guest for this year’s Detective Conan movie is war photographer and TV personality Watanabe Youichi. In his interview with Weekly Shonen Sunday, he says that he feels honored to be able to participate in the 15th Detective Conan movie and will do his best in his first voice acting role

what role is he voicing?Kogy?

what role is he voicing?Kogy?

conanmovie15-16.png

just this that i know:

The issue of "Detective Conan, quarter-hour of silence" is "Survive at all costs" in the snow. A guest has been chosen according to this movie! "Being in the field of war is to come back alive" ... The guest is the war photographer, Yoichi Watanabe ! Mr. Watanabe will play this time to an inspector. Stay tuned to what inspector will!

Watanabe: I'm Yoichi Watabane, war photographer. I am delighted to play an inspector in the movie of Detective Conan. If we talk about Conan, we speak of mystery, but within the war reports there is plenty of mystery to the world. I think you put much effort and I would be careful talking and speed not to fail.

Ohh Ohh I can't wait xD

I have a good feeling that the new characters are better than the previous ones.

But I don't hate them. Tomoka is pretty, but too short. And Oguri Shun, he looks snobbish. Haha And kinda, don't feel any chemistry between the two @_@

I read there's quite a few shinran moments. xD

1-2.jpg2.jpg

I think the one who will act as Shinichi is better than the previous one(Oguri Shun)...

The guy is a great actor... I saw him in some dramas in Japan...

Also Ran is beautiful I also prefer the new Ran than the previous one..(I also saw many dramas of her in Japan^o^)

I think the one who will act as Shinichi is better than the previous one(Oguri Shun)...

The guy is a great actor... I saw him in some dramas in Japan...

Also Ran is beautiful I also prefer the new Ran than the previous one..(I also saw many dramas of her in Japan^o^)

Really? What was wrong with Oguri Shun, although i didn't like him in the first live action, the second one he was ok, in my opinion. The new Ran seems great, her martial arts seems way better than the old Ran's and also looks more fit. Eri's actor seems perfect along with Kogoro.

I'm really excited to see this though. :grin:

I also didn't like the previous Shinichi (even if he was better in the second one) and Ran, and I'm much more convinced by what I see of the new actors.

The same for Sonoko, even though I was pleased by the previous actress, the new one is amazing. It almost seems like she cme out of the manga.

But it seems the interpretation is a huge improvement from the first two dramas anyway: I didn't like Kogoro and Megure in the first two dramas, way overplayed, but they're far better now. It's more important for Kogoro and his funny moments. In this preview, they work from what I've seen so far (especially the Kogoro/Kisaki's dispute with both holding the suitcase ! lol !).

I have watched the drama (yay!)

The story sets 100 days before Kudo became Conan... There are quite a few shinran moments...

too bad no haibara here...

In my opinion this is better than the previous live actions...

I have watched the drama (yay!)

The story sets 100 days before Kudo became Conan... There are quite a few shinran moments...

too bad no haibara here...

In my opinion this is better than the previous live actions...

Aww, you seen it! man i'm jealous

If I recall, Gin in the live action series reminded me of my grandma...

I wouldn't want to meet your grandma in a dark alley then....^^

Especially not while she is carrying firearms...

^^Suddenly I don't think I want to meet her at all.....

You made the right choice.

*laughs at conversation*

Wishing that the casting will be the same except for Ran. I felt that she was too small and unfit to become a pro karate champion. Her Karate was kind'a lame too in the previous live action

Gah, that's why I don't like the live action...just doesn't fit. The storyline is usually not that bad, it's just the characters...

Still, I wanna see what happens...and Rum, I'm jealous.