Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

A New Detective Conan Live-Action Special Has Been Announced

Wishing that the casting will be the same except for Ran. I felt that she was too small and unfit to become a pro karate champion. Her Karate was kind'a lame too in the previous live action

Wow, i sure hope its a good one.

Wishing that the casting will be the same except for Ran. I felt that she was too small and unfit to become a pro karate champion. Her Karate was kind'a lame too in the previous live action

This is one of the reasons I'm not too fond of the live action series, i just hope this special will prove me wrong

Wow, that's pretty interesting. I didn't watch the first live action film and as for the second I just watch bits of it in Youtube (the interesting parts). But I guess I did watch it (but not in order).

Too bad, and since I don't understand Japanese I'll have to wait even longer for the subs

And as for the new one that's about to come... I don't mind having the Fansubs to wait. I would just watch it RAW. The comedic acting of the actors will be just fine enough for me to enjoy the movie (with laughter 071.gif).

I hear there is suppose to be a "new series"for the manga. they are suppose to talk about it in Shonen Sunday # 11. Along with more information on Movie 15

What does"new series" mean? is it true? *shocked and puzzled at the same time*

btw, sorry for posting this in the wrong spot :-(

I hear there is suppose to be a "new series"for the manga. they are suppose to talk about it in Shonen Sunday # 11. Along with more information on Movie 15

What does"new series" mean? is it true? *shocked and puzzled at the same time*

btw, sorry for posting this in the wrong spot :-(

maybe they're talking about this --> "Gosho Aoyama Short Stories (new edition) - February 18, 2011"