Detective Conan World
Toni-kun

Your favorite romantic quotes in Detective Conan

I have a good one :P

“Once… a proud detective told me…” she said to him, with a gentle and quite tone, “to never run away from my destiny… and I was stuck to those words… So you shouldn’t easily give up yourself… I have faith that one day, you will bring down the syndicate… you are the only one who can avenge Ran and my sister…” she then started forward, “I believe in you… I always did… you saved me from the darkness I was in… you changed me, your smile saved me… so I’m not afraid to die protecting you… because…” she swallowed hard, “…I- Love you…” - Shiho to Shinichi.

• Upvote 1

You cannot beat this one:

"In order to take a Queen as my bride, it looks like I'll have to become a King. I'm quite rusty, so it's as you said...I'm pretty much starting at zero. No, perhaps it is Love from which I am starting?"

- Ares to Glass

“Once… a proud detective told me…” she said to him, with a gentle and quite tone, “to never run away from my destiny… and I was stuck to those words… So you shouldn’t easily give up yourself… I have faith that one day, you will bring down the syndicate… you are the only one who can avenge Ran and my sister…” she then started forward, “I believe in you… I always did… you saved me from the darkness I was in… you changed me, your smile saved me… so I’m not afraid to die protecting you… because…” she swallowed hard, “…I- Love you…” - Shiho to Shinichi.

where did you find it?efb50fe2.gif your dreams?b210e58c.gif jk 07baa27a.gif

anyways mine's is

"She should want to see me. If i had said how i feel about her, she would miss me even more. All this time, i've been breaking her heart by keeping her wait yet i can't still appear before her eyes. I never want to see her cry anymore. Even if it means i no longer exist in her heart. How immature of me, right?" Conan 4fd9f2d3.gif

• Upvote 1

anyways mine's is

"She should want to see me. If i had said how i feel about her, she would miss me even more. All this time, i've been breaking her heart by keeping her wait yet i can't still appear before her eyes. I never want to see her cry anymore. Even if it means i no longer exist in her heart. How immature of me, right?" Conan 4fd9f2d3.gif

AWESOME! I also love that quote 074.gif!

Well, I didn't dream ali_114.gif... it's true~ Check it out here ali_058.gif ->

anyways mine's is

This is mine as well, its amazing

"She should want to see me. If i had said how i feel about her, she would miss me even more. All this time, i've been breaking her heart by keeping her wait yet i can't still appear before her eyes. I never want to see her cry anymore. Even if it means i no longer exist in her heart. How immature of me, right?" Conan

That is good one too...

But that's just a fan fiction. Lol at Blueberry.

I don't know if you will accept it as a romantic quote but, I think it is.

I can't quote it in english so I give you the volume > 38, the kidnapping case with Heiji and Kazuha. Just when the attorney is about to shot Heiji's head, Heiji says to Kazuha:

「ホンマやぞ和葉… お前に一言を遺したかったんはウソちゃうで… 何篇も言おう言おう思ったんや… 背中で震えるお前に、この言葉を…」

I tried to translate it but not sure it's very good: (That's true Kazuha... I didn7t lie when I said I wanted to tell you something... I thought about telling it many many times... (when I felt you) shivering behind me... (I wanted to tell you) these words...)

There is an emphasis on the last "these words" so I really think they should have been very important.

if someone recognize the quote, please, can you write the english version for me?

'When someone is gone, his loved ones enshrine his memory in an idealised form that remains with them for the rest of their lives. Like, say, a certain Teen detective.'

I don't know if you will accept it as a romantic quote but, I think it is.

I can't quote it in english so I give you the volume > 38, the kidnapping case with Heiji and Kazuha. Just when the attorney is about to shot Heiji's head, Heiji says to Kazuha:

「ホンマやぞ和葉… お前に一言を遺したかったんはウソちゃうで… 何篇も言おう言おう思ったんや… 背中で震えるお前に、この言葉を…」

I tried to translate it but not sure it's very good: (That's true Kazuha... I didn7t lie when I said I wanted to tell you something... I thought about telling it many many times... (when I felt you) shivering behind me... (I wanted to tell you) these words...)

There is an emphasis on the last "these words" so I really think they should have been very important.

if someone recognize the quote, please, can you write the english version for me?

Ohhh! I know that! I know that! I just watched that episode, Heiji Hattori's Desperate Situation, episodes 323-324. I actually cried when Kazuha asked Heiji that if they survive, will he tell her the thing that he was going to say, then Heiji said, 'Sure. Until you're tired of it.' He was really emphasizing on that eight letters, three words! wah :D

http://img708.imageshack.us/i/ep324atile.jpg/

It was my favorite HeiZuha quote and moment <3

He said more like the,

“Trust me, Kazuha... I meant it when I said my last words were for you. Again and again, I almost said it... Every time I felt you tremble against my back...”

and

“I do have some final words. I was just thinking of the most important thing. Well, I’ll have to direct my final words to the girl behind me. It’s something that I’ve wanted to tell her forever. I want to make sure it’s perfect. I want it to be perfect, so she’ll always remember it in heaven.”

XD

anyways mine's is

my favorite!! 22.gif

well my favorite quote is.....

Ran: "Was not that stupid of me..as this woman said, Love is zero.No matter how much you add, you will only lose to misery."

Shinichi: "What are you talking about?"

Ran: "Do you not understand it? You're a detective aren't you? If you're really a detective,Then at the very least you should deduce what is in my heart...idiot!"(ran runs away)

Shinich: "hey wait! Ran wait!" Hey (grabs Ran's hand)

Ran: "No! Let me go!"

Shinichi: "You are really troublesome! You are a troublesome tough case you know? With all this distracting emotions, even if I were Holmes, it would be impossible for me to crack... the heart of a woman whom one likes. How can someone accurately deduce that!....And as for love being zero...don't make me laugh..tell the queen of the court the following..zero is where everything starts, nothing would ever be born if we didn't depart from there. Tell her this..."-SHINiCHI KUDO

Awwww...<3

Ran: "Was not that stupid of me..as this woman said, Love is zero.No matter how much you add, you will only lose to misery."

Ran: "Do you not understand it? You're a detective aren't you? If you're really a detective,Then at the very least you should deduce what is in my heart...idiot!"(ran runs away)

Shinichi: "You are really troublesome! You are a troublesome tough case you know? With all this distracting emotions, even if I were Holmes, it would be impossible for me to crack... the heart of a woman whom one likes. How can someone accurately deduce that!....And as for love being zero...don't make me laugh..tell the queen of the court the following..zero is where everything starts, nothing would ever be born if we didn't depart from there. Tell her this..."-SHINiCHI KUDO

Awwww...<3

Episode 620 <3 :P

"In order to take a Queen as my bride, it looks like I'll have to become a King. I'm quite rusty, so it's as you said...I'm pretty much starting at zero. No, perhaps it is Love from which I am starting?"

- Ares to Glass

sooo cute...

Awwww...<3

One of my favorite quotes, too. But wait, I'm a ShinShi fan!

Awwww...<3

Especially that part

Awwww...<3

well, this apparently has become my favorite!!! london arc ftw!!

Awwww...<3

Especially that part

:lol:

Oh everyone took my fav quote.. XD

But I'll say it...

"Love is really 0"~ran

"even if love = 0.., isn't zero the no were everything starts?"~by shinichi

This really touch my heart..,

Unfourntly there R no great guyZ in this world "-.-

We r really living in a lie!

The best lie ever !

It's called.. Anime...,!