Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Rate and Comment the Avatar & Signature of the Person Above You

Phew, haven't posted here in a while.

A: 4/10

Kind of bland and blurry.  If you really want that as an avatar, you should have saved it as a gif to have the edges smoothed out.

S: 5/10

C&H strip a bit large, but it's otherwise fine I guess.

A: 6/10 If you see it on a small screen as I do, it's pretty creepy O.o

S: 9/10 Beautiful picture, and Kid-sama <333

It's not creepy, it's cute ^^ <33333 But being creepy is even more interesting *evil laugh* AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Avt: 7/10 -> I don't know the girl so I judge the appearance :P

Sign: 9/10 -> ShinRan <3333333333 So cute cute cute :D You'll get 10/10 if you don't put it in spoiler :)

It's not creepy, it's cute ^^ <33333 But being creepy is even more interesting *evil laugh* AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Avt: 7/10 -> I don't know the girl so I judge the appearance :P

Sign: 9/10 -> ShinRan <3333333333 So cute cute cute :D You'll get 10/10 if you don't put it in spoiler :)

Haha, I found the pic off the internet, so I don't know either xD

I feel like big signatures hog up my iPad screen, so I'll pretty much always have a spoiler there~

Next person, just skip me; there's no point in rating the same thing twice.

A: 8/10

Eeep super cute..!

S: 9.5/10

I could watch this all day <3

minus for the Spoiler Box :P

Everyone's against the spoiler box xD

A: 6/10 Shinichi! But points off for black and white.

S: 7/10 Nice collection of Secret Santa gifts.

A: 8/10 - pretty standard and cute; points off for blurriness (I recommend saving it as a gif to have it look good when it's compressed down)

S: 7/10 - wish I shipped Shinichi and Ran, but a very well looped gif (don't mind the spoiler box at all)

A: 9/10 almost mistook her for Marth, heh.

S: 10/10 HQ gif too op. I thought you would choose something like this. Seems like an interesting anime, I'll probably have to take a look at it soon.

A: 8/10 - pretty standard and cute; points off for blurriness (I recommend saving it as a gif to have it look good when it's compressed down)

S: 7/10 - wish I shipped Shinichi and Ran, but a very well looped gif (don't mind the spoiler box at all)

*sigh* If only I knew how to do such things...

I'm pretty sure I already rated Kenzi's.

Want me to help you do that when you change pics next time?

Anyways, I think I rated you already so skip.

Nah, it's fine. I probably won't have the time/patience anyway :P

A: 2/10 Forgive my bias on Adventure Time.

S: 5/10 LHC is good, but those quotes... O.o

Nah, it's fine. I probably won't have the time/patience anyway :P

A: 2/10 Forgive my bias on Adventure Time.

S: 5/10 LHC is good, but those quotes... O.o

:V You already rated me. Your opinion is ever changing :P

Anyways, since you changed your siggy

Avatar: 6.5/10 Just my judgemdnt

Sig: 6.5/10 Simple but the gif is cute

A: 9/10 almost mistook her for Marth, heh.

S: 10/10 HQ gif too op. I thought you would choose something like this. Seems like an interesting anime, I'll probably have to take a look at it soon.

I'm going to quote what I recommended to Moho a while ago.

v

The Fate series is so complicated and it's something that takes a bit of research to understand.  I'll try to keep it as simple as possible: Fate/stay night was a visual novel originally released in 2004.  It's considered one of the best visual novels ever created, though the 2006 adaptation by DEEN left much to be desired.  Fate/Zero, released from '06-'07 as a light novel, is a prequel to F/sn and received an anime adaptation from '11-'12 by ufotable.  This anime was very well received and is one of my favorites of all time.  Now ufotable is adapting F/sn as the series currently airing, which is directed and executed much better than DEEN's version and feels more like Fate/Zero.  This is the bare minimum you need to know going into this series if you so choose, and I've left out all the extra spin-offs and the fact that F/sn has three routes with three different plots and endings (it was originally a visual novel after all).

So, should you watch Fate/Zero or Fate/stay night first?  There are strong arguments for both sides, but in my opinion I recommend you watch Fate/Zero and then the current Fate/stay night.  No matter which side you're on though, everyone agrees the 2006 F/sn adaptation was terrible and should be avoided at all costs.

Anyway, back on topic...

A: 5/10 - Never was the biggest fan of AT, but a simple and clean avatar nonetheless.

S: 5/10 - Don't really like all that text, but it's at least in spoilers.  And of course, standard LHC sig is standard.

The Fate series is so complicated and it's something that takes a bit of research to understand.  I'll try to keep it as simple as possible: Fate/stay night was a visual novel originally released in 2004.  It's considered one of the best visual novels ever created, though the 2006 adaptation by DEEN left much to be desired.  Fate/Zero, released from '06-'07 as a light novel, is a prequel to F/sn and received an anime adaptation from '11-'12 by ufotable.  This anime was very well received and is one of my favorites of all time.  Now ufotable is adapting F/sn as the series currently airing, which is directed and executed much better than DEEN's version and feels more like Fate/Zero.  This is the bare minimum you need to know going into this series if you so choose, and I've left out all the extra spin-offs and the fact that F/sn has three routes with three different plots and endings (it was originally a visual novel after all).

So, should you watch Fate/Zero or Fate/stay night first?  There are strong arguments for both sides, but in my opinion I recommend you watch Fate/Zero and then the current Fate/stay night.  No matter which side you're on though, everyone agrees the 2006 F/sn adaptation was terrible and should be avoided at all costs.

Whoa, I probably won't have time to watch it until the summer. Be sure to remind me, I'll be looking forward to it! It sounds really good from what I've heard so far.

--

A: 7/10 not sure what/who that is, but it reminds me of Sakuya Izayoi.

S: 5/10 the bloody knife gif was kinda random