1. 1. Who is best 4 Conan/Shinichi???

• Mouri Ran
    • Ai Haibara/Miyano Shiho
    • Yoshida Ayumi
    • Hattori Heiji
    • Kaitou Kid
    • Masumi Sera
    • Sonoko Suzuki

Yaoi rules. HeiShin, KaiShin, ShinEi, HakuKaiHeiShin, HeiKaiShin, etc. Etc. All are great. (but none surpass ShinRan!!! :P)

Nods head in agreement. Though that would be yaoi.

Yaoi rules. HeiShin, KaiShin, ShinEi, HakuKaiHeiShin, HeiKaiShin, etc. Etc. All are great. (but none surpass ShinShi!!! :P)

th_059_.gif

AiCon. :P:)

and +1 for ur cute sig.. i'll save it and i'll share it with my friend..hope it's okay.. ^_^

I feel like I must disagree on you for this one...

You're right and wrong.I sad mean both of them sacifice themselves to protest shinichi but Ai will to kill anyone person and her herself protest.I proof have on the episode 345.

You're right and wrong.I sad mean both of them sacifice themselves to protest shinichi but Ai will to kill anyone person and her herself protest.I proof have on the episode 345.

*shakes head*

I don't even know what you're saying.

Are you even trying to make sense? :V

So i've always wondered who conan would be most likely to date and then marry, and i thought that it would be Haibara, and i wondered what other people thought. As i said, my choice would be Haibara. Only Haibara because she's around Conan so much like on episode 568 , when she holds onto his arm so tightly, even though Ayumi did it too, she's around him so much.

Conan :wub: Haibara :ph34r:

Mod note: Merged your thread because we have one on the same topic will a poll already

Of course Ran, for me Ran has a biggest possibility to be with Shinichi because Ran is a protagonist and also Shinichi. While Shiho/Ai is only a supporting character...

Because almost all of the movies, TV series etc. that I have watched the protagonist will be with the another protagonist...

Ran seems more of a supporting character to me because she does nothing, while Ai's appearance is the start of all the major twists. Without Ai, there will be nothing to talk about.

• Upvote 1

comparing both characters : -ran: very kindhearted and cares about others , selfless and brave, and the only female character shinichi loved in the whole series.

ai haibara : worked for the bo and  rebelled when they killed her sister , mother and father were big  members in the bo , sure she may had a change of heart  , pessimistic and has kind of dark personality . the main reason of shinishi getting shrunk.

i see no comparison , even if ai likes him there's no way they can be together :/

Ran of course. They're best friends and both love each other since they're kids. Well just to avoid hatred here just my opinion just saying.

Well, we all know that Shinichi will end up with Ran (it's so obvious), but.. Conan and Ayumi are so cute together. I know, she's a kid, he is not, he has other girls and there's like big red transparent "NOPE, STOP DREAMING", I know. But.. We all can have our otps, right?