Detective Conan World
cleofriskey

Character cameos?????

Does anyone know all of the Detective Conan charracter cameoes? I know there's an episode of Inuyasha that briefly has Shinchi and Ran for a momenent, but are there others? I've heard that they are, but can't find out WHAT they are. If anyone knows and can give me the show and episode, I'd be forever grateful!

I think there's already a thread about this somewhere

I believe not...

Cameo? There is one in InuYasha (sp?), and a very obvious one in Yakitate!! Japan.

I believe the links are in the wiki article for the series

Oh, good topic! I loved that episode of Inuyasha! I never realized it, until someone mentioned it! Oh, and in Sonic X(The Japanese version, I'm not sure about English), Vector the Crocodile says something like "And now, it's time to solve the case with the Great Detective" or something like that and he puts on glasses like Conan. XD Loved that scene! Then Espio says "What are you doing?" And Charmy replies, "He's been watching the anime channel all morning..." XD Oh, and here's a cute pic I found! Rumiko Takahashi and Aoyama-sama worked together for this! I LOVE IT~

By cameos, do you mean in other series'?

Here's one I found, Inuyasha EP 128.

Detective_Conan_on_InuYasha_by_sandy000000004.png

To my knowledge that's the only appearence DC characters have had outside DC.

Yeah, that's the scene. But if you look it up, you'll see that some cameos have happened in other animes.

You people are killing me!!! What epiosdes are these????? I wanna see them!!!!

PS Chelsea, LOVING that pic! XDDDD

I don't remember exactly which episode, but... I found this: Detective Conan Cameo in Lupin III - Green vs Red

I looked up Detective Conan Cameos, and this popped up. I went to the picture, and you can see part of Conan in the spectators! XD LOVE IT!