Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

How would you get along with DC characters if you were to meet IRL?

I would be making this thread. Saying, how would you react if you meet DC characters in real life... which characters do you think that you'd get along with, which characters you probably don't like to be with, how would you like the characters... etc, etc, etc.

http://www.cute-factor.com/images/smilies/missbone/miss-bone-87.gif[/img]']There has already been a forum thread and poll of which character gets on your nerves the most but how about one about if you met a particular Detective Conan/Magic Kaito character in real life would you like them? This can be character you do like in the series but may not be able to tolerate their presence in a real life situation and vice versus. This can either be if you know or don't know this was a Detective Conan/Magic Kaito character.

I'll start with Kogoro: just his smoking would really bother me but his drinking habits would make me really uncomfortable. Heck his usually behavior when he's sober would make me want to call "Child Protective Services" for both Conan and Ran.

I would like Conan as my encyclopaedia <3

I will list the Detective Boys:

Conan - I would like, be friendly...

Ai - Um...I'll come back to this...

Ayumi - I wouldn't particularly care...

Mitsuhiko & Genta - I will push them off a cliff... :twisted:

More on this later...

A little more:

Ai - well, that depends if I know her identity or not...if I do, I will secretly plan to kill her...icon_twisted.gif

If not, I will be creeped out by her.

Ran - I will find out embarrasing things about Conan/Shinichi and tell them to her...also would drop hints about Conan's identity...

Kogoro - I will pay him to drink 42 (anyone get the reference?) beers in one sitting...

Kaitou Kid - I WILL HUNT HIM DOWN!

Jirokichi - Annoy him by taking the front page by defeating Kaitou Kid...

Sonoko - I will play tennis with her...

Conan baa60776.gifand all the other kids I will hug them for a whole day I love to annoy07baa27a.gif little kids th_084_.gif

Ran- I will tell her that Sonoko was Shinichi's exth_059_.gif and see what happen..... jk071.gif

Sonoko- I will joke with her she's funny!016.gif

Kogoro- I will ask him how was the criminal in the last case he solvedefb50fe2.gif and when he finally give up I would say that he wasn't the one solving the cases but it was me and now I want all the money he got from me solving cases to him muhahahahamiss-bone-149.gif

I will list the Detective Boys:

Conan - I would like, be friendly...

Ai - Um...I'll come back to this...

Ayumi - I wouldn't particularly care...

Mitsuhiko & Genta - I will push them off a cliff... :twisted:

More on this later...

LOL! 071.gif

Genta... i would die (of laughter)

Gin.. i would call 911

Agasa... i would ask for a quiz

Kogoro... i would ask for a signature

Genta~ That made me laugh 026.gif!

Gin~ He will kill you before you touch the phon miss-bone-241.gife.

Kogoro~ Seriously miss-bone-45.gif?

Conan baa60776.gifand all the other kids I will hug them for a whole day I love to annoy07baa27a.gif little kids th_084_.gif

Ran- I will tell her that Sonoko was Shinichi's exth_059_.gif and see what happen..... jk071.gif

Sonoko- I will joke with her she's funny!016.gif

Kogoro- I will ask him how was the criminal in the last case he solvedefb50fe2.gif and when he finally give up I would say that he wasn't the one solving the cases but it was me and now I want all the money he got from me solving cases to him muhahahahamiss-bone-149.gif

LOL th_099_.gif!! I like your statement for Sonoko f529a952.gif... but I think she those hilarious jokes unintentionally 014.gif.

First I am going to start with Conan... why? Killing magnet as xpon said XD, knows it all, but other than that... I think he's ok :D

Conan goes to Kaoko's house... there was a murder.. (in the real world)

Conan: Bla, bla, bla, bla...

Kaokp: You are Shin-chan... Kudo Shinichi... 07baa27a.gif

Conan: d582d79f.gif

Kaoko: Gin... 3eb4e7b3.gif

Conan: d582d79f.gifd582d79f.gif

Kaoko: APTX4898

Conan: What is that?

Kaoko: Oh sorry... APTX4869 miss-bone-221.gif

Conan:... 8c460310.gif8c460310.gif8c460310.gif

Kaoko: old-pervert-70.gif Black Organization... Sherry... koko sei tantei -> gakin-chwan, bow tie, sleep-watch... kogoro dumb... you behind the scene... etc, etc...

Conan: W-who the heck are you miss-bone-136.gif!!

Kaoko: Kaoko-chan miss-bone-123.gif~ *bat winks miss-bone-48.gif*

Conan: Who the HELL are you miss-bone-104.gif! How do you know all this miss-bone-169.gif?!

Kaoko: I read you files written by Gosho~ Nyahayahyahyahyahold-pervert-45.gif

Conan: miss-bone-122.gif

Kaoko: miss-bone-248.gifmiss-bone-221.gif

As for second character sillyp1.gif... umm... wait, coming in a sec~

The Detective Boys, I would want to meet.

Conan.....well he is the main character so of course.

Mitsuhiko....he's fairly smart for his age and probably the only one of the DB (of the real kids not Ai or Conan) that could hold an intelligent conversation.

Ayumi...well she is always cheery and would probably be pleasant to be around.

Ai....she can be cold but also able to be nice it would be interesting to figure out in real life.

and finally Genta.....I'd laugh at him and make him go on a diet.

Oh yes, don't forget:

I will make Chiba go on a diet...

Lol.

Conan: It'd be fun to drop hints about his identity, but I don't think I'd like to get him killed...

Ai: I would rather not mess with her, but it'd be fun to get to know her.

Ayumi: Well, I wouldn't really care...

Mitsuhiko: Talk a bit, but don't really care.

Genta: *blinks at obsession with food*

Kogoro: *moves away*

Ran: I'd probably be on okay terms with her...as long as she doesn't drop kick me...

Sonoko: I'd be REALLY annoyed with her. Especially if she attempts to set me up with somebody (ugh).

Hakase: *wide eyes* Give me a riddle!

Takagi: *tease* *tease*

Chiba: Go on a diet...

Megure: Not much of a reaction...

Sato: *tease* *tease*

Yumi: *joins forces and teases*

Let's see...

Conan: Since this guy know everything, i'll use him as my living portable Wikipedia.

Sonoko: Befriend with her --> She'll become my living portable bank.

Ai: I'll use all of my energy to make her fall in love with me and become my wife.

Ran: Tell her to change her hairstyle (the horn !!)

Detective Boys: I'll take them as my little brothers, sister.

Megure: Tell him to buy a new clothes.

Kogoro: Destroy all of his Yoko tapes.

Agasa: Send him to temple for vegetarian diet.

Ran: I would probably tackle-glomp her at first sight. She's nice so she won't kill me...I think. And I hope she'll protect me from Shinichi who would then threaten to kill me~ Of course then we can nerd out over Chinese history together <3.

Ai: OMG I would be like "Ai-channnnn <3!" then attempt to hug her.

Then I'll probably die from Ai's death glare. I want to nerd out over chemistry with her but I don't think she'll want to talk to me ;A; (not that it will stop me from attempting to hug her though <3)

Kaito: I'll chase him with fish then we can do magic tricks together (he'll probably be better then me...but then that's when I bring out the fish). He'll probably dye my hair pink (then set me on fire) for continuously hugging Aoko.

Shinichi: We can nerd out about Holmes and mysteries together, then he'll probably kill me for continuously hugging his "childhood friend".

This is would I would do.

Conan, Haibara, Mitsuhiko, Ayumi and Genta: Get a pill of APTX4869 (Steal one from BO) and go on an adventure with them!

Ran: Ask if she trying to get her parents back

Kogoro: ask him if he is ever gonna get liver cancer

Eri: Ask if I can stroke Goro

Megure: Are you ever going to change you hat?

Mitsuhiko in person: WHY DO WE NEVER SEE YOUR PARENTS????

Gin: ask "Are you ever going to die from lung cancer?"

Vermouth: WHY DO YOU NEVER AGE!!!!!!

Kaito: Why do you like white

And Eisuke: B!T**Slap him and ask "how come do you know Conan's identiny?"

What I would do:

Conan- Run up to him, hug him, and if he's alone, scream 'Shin-chan', watch him squirm, and then tease him about Ran.

DB- Kick aside Ayumi and Genta and hug Mitsuhiko. Same treatment as Conan.

Ran- Be friends with her cuz she reminds me of my best friend (course, my best friend has no bf). I'd tease her about Shin-chan.

Ai- Make friends with her too cuz she reminds me of me. Held-back, cold, reserved, guy we like who we know might (or in her case definitely) like someone else even though we're really close to them.

Kogoro- Ignore.

Heiji- See above at Conan, plus some comments hinting at HeiShin and Kazuha. Let's see which one makes him blush more.

Gin- Takes gun and shoots.

Vermouth- OMG you're so awesome! You're my fav BO character! *watches her get all confused. Ducks bullet*

Kaito- Hey Kaitou Kid! Watch him squirm.

Basically, I would be weird and torture them.

lets see... :twisted:

conan/shnichi: i'll be friends with him.. make him my portable living encyclopedia..tease him about ran.. drops some hints about his true identity.(make him fall for me)

ran: befriends with her, let her teach me karate etc.. tease her about shinichi..sleepover at her house..taste her cooking..

sonoko: befriends with her.. make her my bestfriend too..(all the 3 of them too!!)make her my living portable walking bank..(ofcourse, i'm not a money hunter.. i'll just go with her)sleepover at her mansion!!make her let me ride in a private plane.. travel the world!!

kogoro: idk (it depends)

DB:go with an adventure with them!!help them solve mysteries!!

megure: idk..maybe make him my like-grandfather thingy..

eri: go to her office..play with her "goro" make her help me with laws

heiji: idk.. maybe help him solve mysteries

kazuha: idk( i'll go back with these two..)

kaitoukid: maybe hunt him down, make him exchange place with shin-chan for a week..

i'll post the others by some time..if i have time!!

Akako and I would laugh at each other unending until we can't breathe and almost die. Then I would team up with Ai to play a prank on Conan. And I would team up with Akako for one on Kaito. OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

...Plus, my story kinda deals with this. I interact with them a LOT. :D

I wouldn't get at all along with Heiji.

How? Heiji's pretty easygoing and he's hot-headed! I could probably be friends with him, in fact, I want to be friends with him...

Hmm, why? I would be okay with him...

Kaito: FIIIISHHHH!!!!!

Agreed. *takes out giant fish and shoves in Kaito's face and chases him around with it* Ah... That would be so darn fun. I would die of laughter by the end of the day...

Agreed. *takes out giant fish and shoves in Kaito's face and chases him around with it* Ah... That would be so darn fun. I would die of laughter by the end of the day...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

*chases Kaito with fish*

*laughs head off*

*dies of laughter*

My friends almost make me choke because they cracked a joke while I was eating pizza. Not funny. Okay, fine, it was funny.

as for me:

Conan - I will treat him nice cos he's a cute kid! I probably give him a candy, sweets and kid's item to him and want to see his reaction. I won't ask him to talk about his identity as Shinichi, I don't like the idea of being eavesdropped by any person. I will play along with him and ask him to relay message to Shinichi when it's necessary.

Ai - she's also a cute kid, I treat her nicely.

Ayumi - I don't really care much, but probably I will give her a quiz to answer.

Mitsuhiko - I will give him a quiz.

Genta - *avoid the topic of food in front of Detective Kids and change topic whenever he talks about food. I will tell him I can give him a bag of candy only as a strict aunt.*

Kogoro - *avoid Kogoro*

Ran - I'll drag her to karoke, I will bring friends along. She and I will get along well.

Sonoko - I will tell her I like to meet her uncle one day to see Kaito Kid. I either be annoyed or ignore her if she wants to talk about my love life. I'll drag her to karoke one day.

Hakase - *wide eyes* i want to see the widget or small invention he make! I want to test them out.

Takagi - he will end up being my friend or I see him as a brother. Bring him along to karoke.

Megure - there's no much reaction from him when I meet him. I'll drag him to go for karoke when he's free.

Sato - ask her to spend time with me on lady's night out and have good time in karoke.

Yumi - ask her to go to karoke with me and friends.

Conan: I would talk about murder cases he's solved, and stuff like that. But I might make fun of his "condition" every now and then.

Ran: I would get along with her, as long as she doesn't beat the crap outta me. But we might talk about how much of a Sherlock otaku Shinichi is, or girl stuff like shopping.

Kogoro: Try and convince him to make up with Eri. Steal his beer and cigarettes and get rid of them.

Sonoko: Avoiding her at all costs.

Eri: Talk about her job, pet Goro, and try to convince her to make up with Kogoro.

Agasa: Make me a gadget like Conan's!

Ai: Hug her until she gives me the death glare. Then hug her from behind. Also, take her shopping with me.

Shonen-Tantei Dan: Talk about their cases. But avoiding food places, I do not need to go broke in a few hours.

Kaito: Make him teach me magic tricks, or else I bring out MR. FISHY. Also get some of his cool toys like smoke bombs, card gun, etc.

Aoko: Ask her to teach me Mop Fu. Then chase Kaito using new skills with her.

Hakuba: Pet Watson, talk about Kid, his house in England and how many times he's been to the Sherlock Holmes Museum.

Akako: Talk about why she's so obsessed with making every man her slave.

Shiratori: First, ask how he gets his bangs in a miniafro, then dye it bright pink with the help of Kaito. Lastly, RUN AWAY as he chases us.

Sato and Takagi: First, befriend them, then tease them and make suggestive comments. Lastly, freak them out by using my insanely accurate memory to list EVERYTHING~ I know about them. (And that is a LOT) But what can I say? As much as I like these two, I like freaking people out more.

Heiji: Talk about murder cases, then ask why he's so hotblooded and if he like Kazuha.

And for all of them, shorten their name and add "-chan" to the end of it!!!!

Introduce Conan, Ran, and several others I personally like to my favorite card game while begging Conan to quiet down New York's new Sex Assailant.

I will avoid Kogoro, Yamamura, the Detective Boys(other than Ai)(must avoid idiots)

My friends will be so jealous!