Detective Conan World
Satou San

Survey-Who is the best loveteam and childhood lovers?

4.HeiWa (just saying, Heiji never blushes around Kazuha. Half of the time he says Kudo, he's blushing.)

Yes he did. Volume 38, end of the volume. Volume 47, in the Magic Show file, when Kazuha grabs his arm.

When he is blushing when he is talking about Kudo it's because he's exciting about the fact he will be able to solve a plot or another mystery or talk about it.

I've never seen any case of Heiji blushing for Kudo's HIMSELF.

Anyway, you may love Boys Love Couplings. That's your choice. But you can't find any evidence of "Heiji's love interest" for Kudo.

But because I'm writing a big file about Hattori and romance, if you have some examples of fan service scenes between Kudo and Heiji, I would be glad you could tell me them. I noticed a lot of them but I'm not a BL fan so I may have missed some. Thanks for your help.

ShinRan, then HeiShin. Sorry, but after writing a lot of HeiShin, I seriously think so..... ... ...

I still don't understand how you like that...

I still feel sick when I think about it...

It's like me running around supporting KazRan.

I still like ShinRan.

I still don't understand how you like that...

I still feel sick when I think about it...

It's like me running around supporting KazRan.

I still like ShinRan.

GirlXGirl disgusts me too. I've seen a KazuRan drawing, and it was just plain weird. I don't like gay in real life, just manga and anime. Why? Even I am mystified.... It's probably that one drawing of HeiShin that got me to love it... So serene, so perfect... It's as cute as ShinRan...

ShinRan: they're meant to be

HeiKazu: comedy works best for them. like ShinRan except more fighting

KaiAoko: just like HeiKazu but argues more on magic and (fish?!??!)

TakaTo: maybe they're perfect..

ShinRan: Not my favorite couple... *jumps behind wall as the veggies fly* I like CoAi/ShinShiho better.

HeiKazu: I like their fights and their hotbloodedness. It's really funny to watch.

KaiAoko: I really like this couple! They're so cute! Especially when they're arguing. It's like ShinRan and HeiKazu combined.

MiwaTaru: *squeals* This is my all time favorite couple! In the show, they have a lot of development and I just love them! ^.^

ShinRan: Not my favorite couple... *jumps behind wall as the veggies fly* I like CoAi/ShinShiho better.

HeiKazu: I like their fights and their hotbloodedness. It's really funny to watch.

KaiAoko: I really like this couple! They're so cute! Especially when they're arguing. It's like ShinRan and HeiKazu combined.

MiwaTaru: *squeals* This is my all time favorite couple! In the show, they have a lot of development and I just love them! ^.^

088.gif

1.ShinRan

2.HeiShin

3.KaiShin

4.HeiWa (just saying, Heiji never blushes around Kazuha. Half of the time he says Kudo, he's blushing.)

5.KaiAo(somehow, I feel Kaito doesn't go with her perfectly.)

6.TakaSat(I like this one, but it doesn't appear often enough.)

100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. AiCon/ShinShi (I don't care if there aren't nearly that many couples in DC. I'll make that many couples if it lets me put AiCon at the bottom.)

Opinion, and yours is in the minority.

LOVE them all~!!

heiji + kazuha, kaito + aoko= makes me laugh at their hilariousness

takagi + satou= makes me cry at their lonely-at-first relationship

SHINICHI + RAN= makes me squeal in delight whenever they meet again, and say "kyaah" whenever a sweet moment occurs

but of course, my most favprite would be shinran <3

This is the list of my favorite couples from DCW:

1. Akemi x Akai: Although I'm not a very big fan of Akai myself, I like this couple the most. The main reason is that it was actually a tragical love-story, which is more unique than many other ones in DC. Speaking of uniqueness, they're also not childhood friends.

2. Kogoro x Eri: I love this couple, they're funny and interesting to the extreme XDD

3. Shinichi x Ran: Well, even when Ran has some unavoidable negative points, I still have to admire her unchange love for Shinichi and her will of continuing waiting his return.

4. Takagi x Satou: After all they've been through to become like today, it was really admirable. Also, not childhood friends.

5. Heiji x Kazuha: This couple is also funny, and pretty "slow" for that matters XD

ShinRan FTW! I can't wait for their next meeting! *totally hyped* Hopefully we have more plot-related fluff... (<-contradicting myself) They have all odds against them, but they still persevere through everything. It's really fun, enjoyable, angsty, funny, and it gives me that warm feeling of nostalgia.

"Kaito and aoko"

"Hattori and kazuha"

"satou and Takagi"

Those are the best. :P

But if I had to pick it would be Aoko and Kaito. They're more unique and interesting.

ShinRan is just... no. It bores me. So what? He's "away" as far as she knows. How many housewives have to deal with that in a year? Two years? Three? Four? EVERY year? Sorry but it's just not going to attract my attention. ^^'

Heiji and Kazuha are better in the respect that Heiji is a flirt. He's constantly flirting and looking at other girls. He's gotta get over that in order to be with Kazuha- because it hurts when the guy you love never looks at you that way. (As far as you know).

Sato and Takagi... I didn't know were childhood friends. I've watched many episodes but I skip around as opposed to watching them in order. I'd have to see their story. My opinion may change at a later date.

Kaito, first of all, approached Aoko when they were smaller all on his own as an attempt to cheer her up. Their first meeting was, rather literally, magical. (Now if only the clock had stuck a new hour just as she took the rose. :P) He then, years later, is still friends with her and while he has millions and billions of fangirls, he still stands by her side and only flips her skirt and follows her and cares about her. He cares about others, yes, but he focuses on Aoko. He only runs off when he absolutely HAS to as opposed to Heiji and Shinichi running off whenever they see a case. He gets jealous over another by putting moves on his girlfriend and doesn't even glance twice at the prettiest girl in school as he talks to her. THEN he keeps the Kaitou KID thing a secret from her for fear she'll hate him- which means he's scared she won't care about him. This is logical since they aren't in any committed relationship.

So yes, Kaito and Aoko FTW, forever no matter how many others childhood friends couples grow. :P lol