Detective Conan World
Satou San

Survey-Who is the best loveteam and childhood lovers?

:arrow: Who's pair do you like best and how do you describe them?

"Sinichi and Ran"

"Kaito and aoko"

"Hattori and kazuha"

"satou and Takagi"

me, i love 'em all, but i really like tagaki and satou.. because they are lovers that are trying to hide their feeling for each other, i love the episode where satou san kissed takagi on the hospital! i wish i am the real satou!! ahehehe..

Geez, your replies are one great welcome to me, I really find it hard talking about detective conan here at home,

Im getting annoyed for they cant even take time listening to me, Glad to find listeners here!

I really do love ran and sinichi, but for now i am focused to sato and takagi,, i wanna see how far this two can go.

also,in am hoping that there will be an episode where sinichi and ran be together and finally for sinichi to

confess his love to Ranee-Chan! OMG!

I hope you could give me more episode where sweet moments o this lovers apear!

Thank you to Sinichilovesran

-Blueberry

-Meitantei Holmes

"you're always away during the important times and all you do is call.

and there are times when you were finally here but disappear unexpectedly.

every time... every time... always, always, leaving me behind alone.

what do you think i am?SINICHI~! - (MOURI RAN)

Hattori and Kazuha (though I really like Shinichi and Ran too)

they were good friends since very young, and I love it when they fight. hahaha

Hattori and Kazuha (though I really like Shinichi and Ran too)

they were good friends since very young, and I love it when they fight. hahaha

-Come to think of it thats really true, they are always fighting, but have you ever remember about the episode of Kazuha's charm that was borrowed by the tennis player who has seem to have a crush on her, inside her charm was hattori's photo. haha, LOL, it was funny how kazuha was eager enough to get her personal charm first before Hattori figure it out. :grin:

All couple in DC seems like fighting each other..

But I love them all.. ;) ;) ;)

Haha.. :lol: :lol:

Tomo! but of all the fights, i really enjoyed the argue between kaito and Aoko! ahaha.. i cant forget those words from kaito standing upside down under Aoko's desk. (Magic Kaito episode)Kaito: "Its White! White is nice! So Pure!" , ahaha.. LOL

-Come to think of it thats really true, they are always fighting, but have you ever remember about the episode of Kazuha's charm that was borrowed by the tennis player who has seem to have a crush on her, inside her charm was hattori's photo. haha, LOL, it was funny how kazuha was eager enough to get her personal charm first before Hattori figure it out. :grin:

hehe, i know! and also when they were both kidnapped by this female lawyer(the one with a cat). Hattori said that he had an important thing to tell kazuha, and it turned out the be something about her hair tickling him (well, he was meant to tell something more important than that, but because they got out of the kidnapping at last, he said something really unimportant). hahaha.

Shinichi/ Ran : Def the best couple their relationship is soooo sweet >o<

Heiji/Kazuha : LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL The best couple for comic reilef. SOOO FUNNY!!! Their relationship is also kinda like ran/shinchi except more fighting.

Kaito/Aoko : Just like heiji/kazuha except their fights are HILARIOUS! Magic and aoko's anger go so well for comic reilef.

Sato/Tagaki : Awwwwwwwwwwwww...... but tagaki , your a wimp

• Upvote 3

hehe, i know! and also when they were both kidnapped by this female lawyer(the one with a cat). Hattori said that he had an important thing to tell kazuha, and it turned out the be something about her hair tickling him (well, he was meant to tell something more important than that, but because they got out of the kidnapping at last, he said something really unimportant). hahaha.

Well its always like a suspense when these loveteams appear in the scenes, just like conan and ran, when conan is about to tell the truth, but he end up telling ran something else, It always makes my heart beat faster because of excitement and in the end it will end up to something unrelated to what you expect they would speak. ahaha..

-these love teams are really COOL!

Shinichi/ Ran : Def the best couple their relationship is soooo sweet >o<

Heiji/Kazuha : LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL The best couple for comic reilef. SOOO FUNNY!!! Their relationship is also kinda like ran/shinchi except more fighting.

Kaito/Aoko : Just like heiji/kazuha except their fights are HILARIOUS! Magic and aoko's anger go so well for comic reilef.

Sato/Tagaki : Awwwwwwwwwwwww...... but tagaki , your a wimp

LOL, takagi WIMP. hahaha, i wanna see how far this two can go, too bad DC is not all about love stories and romance. ahaha, but its ok, if takagi would be showy about his love to Satou (me?) LOL, im sure he will be going out of the police office with a black eye because all of the Police love Satou-san! ahha

I personally like all of them, but one of my faves is definitely Kaito and Aoko. I love the special episode they have about how Kaito became Kid. It's one of the best, and I just LOVE the interaction between them. I also like the episode when it's a showoff between Shinichi and Kid. But how Kaito acts and pranks everyone is hilarious! However I just like the couple Akako and Hakuba as well. They crack me up! And Akako's voice actress is the same as Ai! Love them!

I personally like all of them, but one of my faves is definitely Kaito and Aoko. I love the special episode they have about how Kaito became Kid. It's one of the best, and I just LOVE the interaction between them. I also like the episode when it's a showoff between Shinichi and Kid. But how Kaito acts and pranks everyone is hilarious! However I just like the couple Akako and Hakuba as well. They crack me up! And Akako's voice actress is the same as Ai! Love them!

geez, tnx to that fact, i must read a lot of the DC's wiki.. it cracks me up when i see that episodes of akako. its soo cool, shes a witch with black magic.. but maybe she can change a more suitable outfit nextime. haha

Wait...Sato and Takagi are childhood lovers?

i guess not? well seeking my little knowledge they are only love teams, but wait! you gave me a good idea! i can research something about that!

-hopefully something good will come out(knowing the fact that there is not much of info's about this two)- geez.. thank you for that! *kisses*

i guess not? well seeking my little knowledge they are only love teams, but wait! you gave me a good idea! i can research something about that!

-hopefully something good will come out(knowing the fact that there is not much of info's about this two)- geez.. thank you for that! *kisses*

Don't kiss me...I don't want to be caught cheating...tongue.gif

Sorry about the double post...but I couldn't resist...